Srixon Journey To Better - Featuring THPers

Very cool video. Awesome to see you guys in it!

Wow! This is incredible.

Very cool. One of the coolest I have ever seen.

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

That's pretty amazing! Well done THP staffers and Srixon

#THPMC
Will live on forever...

Will You Create Your Legacy?

That last question posted in relation to this topic has my mind spinning out of control.

This is freaking AWESOME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was so good...well done Srixon and it's awesome MC staffers.

You guys are too cool! :cool::bomb:

How freaking awesome is that. So cool to see.

A request:

Would someone with the URL's of the original THP videos link them in this thread? I was away during that time and would like to check them out. Or just a link to the thread in which they were posted would be fine.

Very cool video and knowing THPers are in it makes it that much better. Just awesome gesture by Srixon.

It's a great piece. I first saw it at the Golf Channel National Tournament in early September - saw Hawk and a couple others guys I have met from THP, and told my table, "I know some of those guys." That, of course, led to an explanation about THP and The Morgan Cup. They had no idea there was a place like THP with events like that. Hope a couple of them have jumped on board, or do so in the future.

Wait what? This was on TV?

That was very cool of Srixon / Cleveland. Something extra for the THPer's to be proud of.

Blown away. That is what I felt when I saw this. This is so freaking cool.

That is beyond amazing!

Whoa! That was awesome! You guys should be proud...... OK gotta go watch it again

Watched again and Tweeted seemed fitting...... Wow!

Very cool. Pro treatment indeed.

Back