Contest #2 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Somebody is about to have their world turned upside down! You know the toughest thing about winning your way into this? Remembering who you have told that you won! "Yeah Yeah, you told me" hahaha. Plan at least two weeks of complete shock and awe!

So psyched for the team to start forming! I played competitive team sports my entire life till about the age of 25, this is as close as I have gotten in the last 7 years!

Hmmmm. Im out and about today with various family obligations. with the announcement within 24 hours, i at least have some anticipation to keep me busy during all the sitting around and waiting.

~Rock

Announcement will be in the next 24 hours.

Awesome! I'm going to start using the "JB Approved Method" of providing timelines for my work projects...lol. Great way to keep people from asking and also doesn't tie you down to having it done at a specific time.

The person who gets into this event is going to have the time of their life and will be joining 2 outstanding people.

Fun going back through the thread and seeing all the great entries. Nothing is getting done at work today knowing the lucky winner will be known soon.

Fun going back through the thread and seeing all the great entries. Nothing is getting done at work today knowing the lucky winner will be known soon.

If it's the next 24 hours, I might not get anything done with life, let alone work.

Awesome! I'm going to start using the "JB Approved Method" of providing timelines for my work projects...lol. Great way to keep people from asking and also doesn't tie you down to having it done at a specific time.

The person who gets into this event is going to have the time of their life and will be joining 2 outstanding people.
You're too kind, and you might me the only living connection between the two current team members...special guy! ha

Fingers crossed...

Agreed, so many great entries! Creativity was not lacking with this one!

Can't we all just go and play as one big group? Alternate shot with everyone, so we cycle through everyone and then hit again

Can't we all just go and play as one big group? Alternate shot with everyone, so we cycle through everyone and then hit again

We would be lucky to hit once hehe.

You're too kind, and you might me the only living connection between the two current team members...special guy! ha

HAHA! That sounds scary.....should I fear for my life?

#Cookie is going to be an awesome captain. And Byron.....well.......he's going to cook some great team meals after playing awesome golf. :alien:

HAHA! That sounds scary.....should I fear for my life?

#Cookie is going to be an awesome captain. And Byron.....well.......he's going to cook some great team meals after playing awesome golf. :alien:
Could have worded that differently, the only person to meat us both in person? ha, not scary, we are in the coalition building business! You are the first of many....

WOW!
I went to work early this morning, and just had a few minutes so I got on the computer, and this thread had like 6 new pages!

My first reaction was I was kind of bummed, thinking I didn't make this cut, and a winner has been announced, Then I got happy knowing somebody's day just got a whole lot better! I resisted the temptation to go to the end to see the congrats..

So I kept reading, and seeing that an announcement has not been made yet, and I'm still in this!!!
I Love the entries in this, (Including mine...) and as #Cookie said, pat yourselves on the back.

I've read through these three or four times, and the entries are awesome!

I look forward to hearing the selection, Who will join #Cookie, and LordByron in #TheGrandaddy????

Yes, I am EXITED!!!

I feel like Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii..."Come on...COME ON!..."

cartman_wii.jpg

I think its safe to say everyone is excited about this announcement. I mean who wouldn't be?!? Such an amazing opportunity for "the chosen ones". We all had winning tweets in my book!

Can't wait to find out who's the next contestant on "Cage the ZooCrew". Best of luck guys.

Sill work, keeping me off of THP, not letting me keep refreshing over and over again to see who has been chosen.

I guess it is a good/bad thing. I might go crazy sitting here refreshing the page all day.

Just got back from vacation. Glad I haven't missed the announcement. Excited to see who is the lucky one to get in to this.

Contest #2 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Heading to course practice my #ZooCrew beat down prep. Excitement lives on!!!

35*C, no wind, and crazy humid.

Good day to get on the range for #TheDos practice session!

I guess the announcement is today?

Back