Best Golf Outlets.....

clg82

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you guys go online or in your town to purchase your clubs, balls, etc.....I want to go to an outlet store or just full on golf retail store but am not sure who is the most reputable, or funnest for that matter.....

Where do you guys go online or in your town to purchase your clubs, balls, etc.....I want to go to an outlet store or just full on golf retail store but am not sure who is the most reputable, or funnest for that matter.....

I see you are in SoCal justlike me. One place to go is Roger Dunn's they have several locations around town but the big store is in Santa Ana. It is located off the 55 freeway just south of the 5. Another good place is Dick's Sporting goods, they have several locations in SoCal also having taken over most of the Chick's locations. Also Golfsmith has locations around SoCal and put a new superstore in Irvine that opened a week ago. I have not checked that one out but I think Golf_Gal did. Happy shopping!!! :blob:

I see you are in SoCal justlike me. One place to go is Roger Dunn's they have several locations around town but the big store is in Santa Ana. It is located off the 55 freeway just south of the 5. Another good place is Dick's Sporting goods, they have several locations in SoCal also having taken over most of the Chick's locations. Also Golfsmith has locations around SoCal and put a new superstore in Irvine that opened a week ago. I have not checked that one out but I think Golf_Gal did. Happy shopping!!! :blob:

thanks buddy, any suggestions for online shopping....i actually live in ridgecrest which is still so-cal but far away from any kind of real civilization.

Don't know if it's everywhere or not, but "Target Stores" will be having their annual clearance sales pretty soon. This is where I usually find a lot of last years premium balls, and other goodies on sale. All my big, expensive stuff I purchase out of state from a retailer in Kansas. Sometimes I use Golfsmith. For the little stuff like tees, gloves, and such it's Wal-Mart. Around here Dicks is considered very expensive on their golf stuff, unless you catch a sale item. Our local Golf Galaxy is too far of a drive, so I don't get over there that much. I check in at "Big 5" every so often to see what they are peddling. I buy a lot of shoes from them. :D

In no particular order,

globalgolf.com
tgw.com
lostgolfballs.com
knetgolf.com
rockbottomgolf.com
discountgolfworld.com
golfballs.com

Those are all places I check out for deals.

thanks buddy, any suggestions for online shopping....i actually live in ridgecrest which is still so-cal but far away from any kind of real civilization.

Here are a few of the ones I check online:

Plus the other big box stores - Dick's, Golfsmith, Sports Authority all have good golf selections.

I do alot of pricing and buying via E-Bay and several of the vendors listed above are selling on e-bay as well.

Went there on Saturday, that place is HUGE (the new Golfsmith Extreme in Irvine). They've got 9 indoor driving bays, custom fitting place, and THE BEST PART: TONS OF CLOTHES for women :D

Its a pretty nice place, right next door to Best Buy ;)

Some actual outlet centers do have golf places. I believe there's an Ashworth/Callaway discount store in Cabazon. They have some pretty cool stuff there!

Cool guys and gals thanks for all of the replys

Back