2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

that is the opposite of coersing it.
I'm so stuck in limbo with work that I'm actually looking at flight schedules and costs for flying out of NYC…

I'm so stuck in limbo with work that I'm actually looking at flight schedules and costs for flying out of NYC…

we grabbed a wicked early flight from ALB to PBI on Friday morning.

I'm already booked for Thursday out of Hartford. Just wish I knew for sure I'll be working someplace that week that I can actually get to Hartford.

I'm already booked for Thursday out of Hartford. Just wish I knew for sure I'll be working someplace that week that I can actually get to Hartford.
Oh this missed flight written all over it.

Oh this missed flight written all over it.
It's a noon flight. Strong...to quite strong chance of me making it.

Or I fly out of JFK and get an extra day at the pool...?

I hate having the last flight out of BWI that night. A cancelled flight will taunt me until wheels are up.

You will get there without a hitch just in time for a few night caps

Just got the "your trip is around the corner" email from SW. It made me smile then I saw that 10:55 arrival time and the smile diminished a bit.

But that means I have the whole day Friday there, so it's all good.

Also anyone looking for or still deciding between a rental car and the shuttle Enterprise has some stupid cheap rates right now. 12 bucks a day (plus fees) for a compact, 14$ for Standard and full size, premium is 26 a day and intermediate suv is 26 a day and convertible is 38 a day

Also anyone looking for or still deciding between a rental car and the shuttle Enterprise has some stupid cheap rates right now. 12 bucks a day (plus fees) for a compact, 14$ for Standard and full size, premium is 26 a day and intermediate suv is 26 a day and convertible is 38 a day

I saw that and a $19 a day mustang convertible at Advantage. But they both close at 10:00 PM

Did I mention yet I hate my late flight.

Enterprise is Midnight according to their website

Cool thanks. Maybe it was another off site one that closed early.

I'm still undecided on this. Leaning toward renting. Heck I may wait and decide as I'm getting off the plane. Ha

Did anyone else that is bringing an SO get a separate reservation notice for the SO? I did and it was like $80 a day for the wife, which off the top of my head seems wrong. Between the regular confirmation, the extra nights confirmation and this I'm a bit confused. When I get back to civilization I need to figure all of this out.

Did anyone else that is bringing an SO get a separate reservation notice for the SO? I did and it was like $80 a day for the wife, which off the top of my head seems wrong. Between the regular confirmation, the extra nights confirmation and this I'm a bit confused. When I get back to civilization I need to figure all of this out.

I have zero confirmations lol

As far as know, if you brought a SO that changed the overall price. Then the extra nights were booked separately with the discounted rate.

I'm bringing my wife & haven't seen anything outside of a THP confirmation that I'm paid in full

I got nothing

yup I got one too. Now that I'm looking at it looks like she should be playing golf they have her at $117 then it goes to $109...

Makes me nervous that I didn't get anything I am going to call tomorrow just to make sure everything went through ok in terms of rooms and tee times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me nervous that I didn't get anything I am going to call tomorrow just to make sure everything went through ok in terms of rooms and tee times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how it goes

Back