Hello THP from Charlotte NC

pumbaa

Need more golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So after about 10-12 years of not playing I am getting back into golf. I have been hitting the range for about 4-5 months using some older clubs I bought cheap. My swing is awful and I had surgery on my right knee(the reason I stoped playing) so I am having to relearn what to do. I was a chef so I never had time to golf so thats why I never picked it back up, but I just had my first son and decided to leave the culinary industry and now work in accounting for a very large bank so I have bankers hours which gives me tons of time to play when I am not spending time with my little man.

Sorry for the rant but hello. I am on other forums but I wanted to see how this one compares to the other and see if it isn't as uptight and not everyone is bombing 330yard drive scoring 62 from the tips.

Welcome to THP! Tons of #internetgolfers here so watch out! Hahaha just kidding

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and I can confirm not everyone on here is bombing it 330 from the tips. I see the tips when I drive past them or am giving the cart girl one. I see 330 after I hit my second shot and am going to my ball.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!! Thanks for joining us.

We're more of the 230yard drive and 92 from the white tee kind of crowd here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the team!

:welcome: stick around, I believe you will find THP to be the absolute best golf forum in the entire world. I know I think so.

Welcome to THP!! Thanks for joining us.

We're more of the 230yard drive and 92 from the white tee kind of crowd here.

Ahh my kind of crowd, and thanks for the warm welcome

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! IMO best forum is here. Give it a week or so and you will be just as addicted to THP as the rest of us! Enjoy

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Glad you decided to give us a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after about 10-12 years of not playing I am getting back into golf. I have been hitting the range for about 4-5 months using some older clubs I bought cheap. My swing is awful and I had surgery on my right knee(the reason I stoped playing) so I am having to relearn what to do. I was a chef so I never had time to golf so thats why I never picked it back up, but I just had my first son and decided to leave the culinary industry and now work in accounting for a very large bank so I have bankers hours which gives me tons of time to play when I am not spending time with my little man.

Sorry for the rant but hello. I am on other forums but I wanted to see how this one compares to the other and see if it isn't as uptight and not everyone is bombing 330yard drive scoring 62 from the tips.

:welcome: This is the home of the worlds best hackers.......

I hit a 330 yard drive once, but it was OB and running down the road and I've also shot 62, but it was in 9 holes.......

Welcome to THP

Back