2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Incredible incredible incredible! Come on April! :)

Being a captain, we let Mitch Dean have the day off and planned this event for him.

Mitch might need to watch his job! I had to look at that cost three times. I've played there a few times and could never imagine what is included.

Lets do this!!! #441 all the way and how bout that sub $400 price range! I am in!

I am sitting here reading this at work, and I wore a True Blue shirt to work ... I am thinking that is a sign ... destiny ...

Being a captain, we let Mitch Dean have the day off and planned this event for him.

well that is rather nice of you. Kudos to you then.

That's an amazing experience -- at a ridiculous price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what a price and I still want to help 441 get a HOF tag this year. Moving/house hunting should be done by then so I should be in the clear to throw my name in hat on April 13th.

This is awesome!

I am salivating at the chance to get in on this.

This will be a hot ticket ...I might need to throw my hat in

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Calendar is set! I can't wait for this. I'm really hoping I get in. Plus it would be an easy trip for me since Allegiant just opened up daily flights from Toledo to Myrtle Beach at a great price! OH my... Plus I need to play that 18th at TB again. As well as the 2nd. Not such a tough hole but it ate my lunch everytime I've played it.

I'm sorry, I didn't see it mentioned, is lodging covered in the cost of the event? I know that varies per event, I just want to be clear up front.

I'm sorry, I didn't see it mentioned, is lodging covered in the cost of the event? I know that varies per event, I just want to be clear up front.

I think its not, they usually say it when it is included.

at that price with lodging... that would be impossible

No it isnt, I want to say historically itwas like $40 or $60 a night per guy for the villas, thats off the top of my head

Can't wait to throw in my entry and back #Chad

I want in. To be there in person to see #hair fall to #swag? Yes please. Let me at 'em coach!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

That price is a steal and 12 people are in for a heck of an event

Im not the greatest at math but am I missing something here?

8 v 8 = 16 - 2 = 14

Im not the greatest at math but am I missing something here?

8 v 8 = 16 - 2 = 14

Me, Chad and 2 others from callaway leaves 12 spots

Man this is going to be even more intense and anxiety packed than the RR were. Not to mention the whole nation will be vying for those six spots. Ugh....

LOL So I am missing something. I swear I read that twice and missed that part both times!! Wow.

I am all about Mike Dean winning this thing. If I am on the inside or the out, I want #Team441 to take this thing from bama bangs.

Holy ####! I freaking love True Blue and Caledonia, this is awesome!

If only those dates worked for me, damn! Regardless it'll be an amazing event, I cannot wait to see who gets in and follow along every step of the way!

Wow this sounds even more incredible. I definitely want in for this one.

Calendar is set and locked. This event is a must try and would be at any cost. It would be "My Event of the Year"!

Unreal price! This is one I've had circled on the calendar, come on April!

Back