JBJGolf

Reaction score
I am not sure if any of you watch the Golf Fix on a regular basis. I have been really dialed into the show lately and I must say Michael Breed is so much into what he is doing. The instruction is great and his passion is all over the TV. It is rather refreshing to see / hear. Great stuff.

I do like MB.

On a funny note, he hit some real stinkers on his show at the LPGA major. He was trying to show some crazy drill that I can't remember. Result was a big fattie and then some 5 foot high liner with a hybrid lol. I'll skip that drill, thank you very much.

Either way, he seems like a cool guy. Catches more flak than he deserves, but that's what happens when you are in the spotlight.

he's a little more high energy than I would want a coach to be. That being said I love how he explains things and all the different drills. I'd gladly take lessons from him any day.

I don't mind watching him at all. Have considered some of his drills especially around maintaining angles through the swing.

Cracks me up the different types of "regular" items he uses. I need to go buy a pool noodle for golf drills.

My current Pro is really cool, i love him. He is just very low energy and seems that his passion for the game is falling off. It is more of a job than it is a hobby or joy.

he's a little more high energy than I would want a coach to be. That being said I love how he explains things and all the different drills. I'd gladly take lessons from him any day.

this, I enjoy the content of the show, but I think it would be better if he took 5 or 6 less coffees before the show

this, I enjoy the content of the show, but I think it would be better if he took 5 or 6 less coffees before the show

I mean more as if we were in person. I don't mind his energy on the show.

I don't mind watching him at all. Have considered some of his drills especially around maintaining angles through the swing.

Cracks me up the different types of "regular" items he uses. I need to go buy a pool noodle for golf drills.
What, you don't have a stash of pool noodles at the house? Must be an OHIO problem, cause I got some!

I mean more as if we were in person. I don't mind his energy on the show.

somehow I do think that his energy would be a lot more tolerable in person, it feels like he tries to do a bit too much for the camera IMO

He doesn't even drink coffee/caffeine...which is kinda scary haha.

But I enjoy him. A lot of the stuff he says and drills he uses I've tried with pretty good success.

Love the energy he brings to,the show. Has some good drills and the swim noodle on the ground to work on heel shots worked.

I met him at the local golf show here 2 years ago. My wife and I got to speak with him - great guy. He is passion is real - or else he is a better actor than Tom Hanks!

I love Michael Breed always has interesting tips and tricks.

I enjoy his passion for the game. Seems like a really good dude, too.

Generally it's impossible to follow all the advice on those shows. However, one small thing he said once improved my putting dramatically. If only I could stick to it.

I don't get to see his show very often, but I enjoy watching it when I run across it. He knows his stuff, for sure. Seems like a cool guy, too.

I used to watch all of his shows, now I watch when I happen upon a rerun on TGC. It seems to be information overload at times to me.

Back