The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my pinky is some fun shades of purple this morning. Going to the doctor for my allergies thinking I should have this looked at as well.

that doesn't look good, hope it turns out ok

Can I go back to Iraq yet?

Broken!! Waiting to get in with our brother in law to see how bad.
Tell Adam I played 81 holes since I saw him Thursday. Wait...that's probably not a good idea.

Good luck. Hope it goes well and you'll still be able to play in your game in two weeks.

sorry, I had a few broken fingers (volleyball is a finger killer) and it is annoying, but as long as its not a thumb, its manageable.

Tell Adam I played 81 holes since I saw him Thursday. Wait...that's probably not a good idea.

Good luck. Hope it goes well and you'll still be able to play in your game in two weeks.

sorry, I had a few broken fingers (volleyball is a finger killer) and it is annoying, but as long as its not a thumb, its manageable.
Yeah my regular doctor thinks I'll be able to get away with just taping it.

Yeah my regular doctor thinks I'll be able to get away with just taping it.

the metal braces they sell for that are okay, but I always tought it just gave me more change to bang my finger everywhere

I hope you don't injure it more while doing the laundry, dishes, or making dinner:eyepoke:

minor rant.

Guy at work asked me to play in a FF league.

I said sure, draft is tonight, which makes 3 in 3 days no biggy

10 teams tonight, and 4 are CALLING IN? What the heck is that about? Its going to be a speaker phone nightmare I can already sense it

Welcome to the I broke something this year club! Seriously I hope you heal up quick and keep the ice pack on it. :friends:

Having an ominous feeling about tomorrow at work. A feeling I have had a couple times previously, and things have not turned out well afterwards......

On another note, I really need some deliveries to show up tomorrow, or else there could be some major production issues. If they don't show, I can always source the stuff locally, but it costs a lot more, and I look like an idiot having to do it. Being a Purchaser isn't a good thing when in my non-work life I am a bargain hunter.... I HATE PAYING MORE THAN I HAVE TO!

Welcome to the I broke something this year club! Seriously I hope you heal up quick and keep the ice pack on it. :friends:
Haha thanks.

Spoke to Adam (our brother in law) he said it wasn't bad I had to splint it, ice and use the buddy tape method for games and practice.

Heading to Philly to bring my daughter to Children's Hospital of Philly. Hoping we can get some answers finally. Nothing like a 2 hour drive in rush hour to get your day started off right. Haha

Heading to Philly to bring my daughter to Children's Hospital of Philly. Hoping we can get some answers finally. Nothing like a 2 hour drive in rush hour to get your day started off right. Haha

Good luck Ricky. Hope they can give you some answers for that sweet little girl.

Good luck to you guys, I hope you finally get some REAL info and help so that princess gets taken care of. I've had to bring my daughter up to Children's in Boston plenty of times, so I feel you on the rush hour traffic!

Good luck Ricky, and welcome to everyday traffic for me lol

Hoping for some clarity Ricky, I know it's been a very long and struggling process.

Good luck Ricky...hope they figure something out for her.

We thought we were finally out of the woods as she had been completely clear for almost a month and then the last few days the sores came back. My wife started crying hysterically. It's just heartbreaking that we can't make this poor kid better.

Good luck today Ricky. You guys deserve some answers.

Best wishes to Princess Rickus. I hope you get some answers. Your angel deserves a healthy life.

Best of luck Ricardo!

Good luck Ricky. I pray that your family finally gets some answers and gets Annabelle on track for these things to go away permanently.

good luck Ricky, I hope you finally get some answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back