Odyssey Putters Thread

I wonder what they have up their sleeves at Odyssey. I'm guessing something alignment based as many golfer struggle with that. Can't wait to see!

So umm.....

Tell me more!!!

Yeah, really want to know what Koske and Odyssey have up their sleeve for next year. This is the first year I haven't put multiple putters in play, but still want to try out anything new!

065d02dd568141c32f62c3138a01ee54.jpg

1db6e7f6de3a8444268238d718c4aacb.jpg

The beginning of my collection. Love the look of this line.

Nice PJ, solid combo there.

Thanks man. Love the looks. The sound and feel really work for me.

Took the ol odyssey tour design black #2 out again today. Freaking putted lights out with it from all over the place.
May have not used the finger down the shaft too.

Might be rocking this one again for the near future.

Picked up a Versa 1 wide and am loving it...really makes me want a Black Series 1 wide.

I used my ProType iX #1 today. I actually made putts for the first time in a long time.

Took the protype #2 out for the first time today. Really pleased with my putting. Didn't read as well as I'd like but I hit my lines well and I rolled the ball better than I can remember. No hopping putts and no skidding putts even on a few long lag putts. Really happy with that. And ZERO 3 jacks! Woo! Hope this bodes well for the future. Had to give the #9 a pep talk when I got home. Don't want it to feel too bad for being benched.

I'm loving my Black Series Tour Design #6, just need to throw a SuperStroke on there and it will be perfect.

Japan gets ALL the cool stuff, I almost pulled the trigger for this off Rakuten the other night, but I just couldn't:

a309050f-0326.jpg

that at is just sick looking!

That is a sweet looking CS mallet!

Great pick ups congrats.

Is this anyone here? If so let me know if we can discuss...I am lacking this one to complete the set this year.

Edit: Credit goes to milo for notifying me of this. Thank you a ton!!!

Last edited:
I may have putted terribly on Saturday, but everytime I take my Tank Cruiser 330 out I'm in love. So glad I made that purchase. By far my favorite flatstick ever.

I may have putted terribly on Saturday, but everytime I take my Tank Cruiser 330 out I'm in love. So glad I made that purchase. By far my favorite flatstick ever.

Mine came in the day after I broke my hip :banghead::angry::bad::at-wits-end:. I've never even taken it out of the box yet. I don't feel like drooling like a hound dog on a hot scent and I'll do just that if I take it out of the box. Oh well, once I'm healed up enough to putt, I'll take it out with KellyBo and roll a few while she is playing.

I love my 2 ball. But a couple months ago I got the chance to swing a #7 at a GolfSmith in Cleveland (unfortunately don't have one close) and nearly walked out with it. Since then I've changed out the heavier weight in my 2ball for the middle one. I just loved the lightweight feel. Unfortunately I don't remember what version the #7 was, just that it wasn't the Tank.

Some great teasers from Austie!

Some great teasers from Austie!

Holy WANT!!!!
Really Hoping this goes on sale to public and they release a #9 HT. Just adds a whole new element of beauty to the MXM series.
Only thing I don't get is the 79.16.22.68 that's a known HoneyPot I.P. spam address. I'm guessing it also has another meaning I just don't know.

img_l2_274.png
I WANT THIS DESIGN AND COLOR WAY IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE OR HOW I COULD GET THAT PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I am a huge sucker for anything blue.

Back