Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Ole Whiskey nose was in the stands for the Burnley game. Just wondering how long before he becomes more involved in managing the team again. Even with their signings they have 2 points from 3 relatively easy games. They just look even more disjointed this season. I'm loving it.........

Obviously not happy with the result, but didn't think they played poorly today.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they looked pretty awesome. Burnley is pretty tough! :eyepoke:

Good half from Stoke, lots of defending as expected but had some chances. Also a horribly missed foul in the 18 by the ref and his assistant on Diouf. Like what I see so far from Stoke now just have to keep at it.

Stoke City that is all! What a match! 3 hard earned points

Ouzo, tough day for your boys today. They looked pretty bad.

Let's see what my guys do tomorrow.

Watched the Roma v. Fiorentina match, to size up our European competition. I wasn't impressed. If we make the moves we say we are, then I see us passing the Group stage.

I hope you guys get your acts together before CL matches, because Juve and Athletico won't be as forgiving.

Yeah, they looked pretty awesome. Burnley is pretty tough! :eyepoke:

Compared to how they've looked the first couple of games this season, saw more positives late in this match than any other.

Ouzo, tough day for your boys today. They looked pretty bad.

Let's see what my guys do tomorrow.

Watched the Roma v. Fiorentina match, to size up our European competition. I wasn't impressed. If we make the moves we say we are, then I see us passing the Group stage.

I hope you guys get your acts together before CL matches, because Juve and Athletico won't be as forgiving.
Meh we never get the result in there. Always leave with a draw.

But if you looked at the team Michel fielded it was experimental and doing a rotation.

Jimmy D hasn't been with us for 5 days and he started him.

Not worried about CL. When they need to step up they will.

After what I saw against Man Cuty, Liverpool & Milan I'm not worried.

But I think selling Manolas and Samaris might have been a mistake.

Mitroglou is coming back. He was just announced.

Meh we never get the result in there. Always leave with a draw.

But if you looked at the team Michel fielded it was experimental and doing a rotation.

Jimmy D hasn't been with us for 5 days and he started him.

Not worried about CL. When they need to step up they will.

After what I saw against Man Cuty, Liverpool & Milan I'm not worried.

But I think selling Manolas and Samaris might have been a mistake.

Mitroglou is coming back. He was just announced.

Hopefully he's healthy. He looked like ass in Brazil.

Manola got the start in Rome today...didnt get to see that match.

And another sale. Wtf? Holebas also sold to Roma.

Haha 3/4 of the Roma defence was 3/4 of Olympiacos defence last year. Lol

Not to upset with this one. I like what Mazuaku has shown up till now in LB.

I approve this message. VanGaal sacked by Christmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be the happiest boy in the world

Another tough game for United. Burnley

Here's a good stat. Man U have spent more one player, Di Maria, than Burnley have spent in their entire history!

Here's a good stat. Man U have spent more one player, Di Maria, than Burnley have spent in their entire history!

So!! Di Mario is the attacking winger player that was the missing piece!

I smile whenever ManUre drops points. I just wish Chelsea would shat the bed.

So!! Di Mario is the attacking winger player that was the missing piece!

I smile whenever ManUre drops points. I just wish Chelsea would shat the bed.

I wonder how long it will take management to realize that you can't only spend money on offense?

Just watching the City-Stoke game on DVR. About 34 minutes in and City needs to get their crap together.

Damn!!!!!

Wow City looks like crap. Stoke deserves to be in the lead and should win it the way they are showing them up. Horrible.

City got their asses kicked. And looked lackluster throughout most of the match. I can't even attempt to say they looked decent because Stoke put it to them.

United probably could have beaten them today.

Kagawa to Dortmound. Sad to see him leaving United. Always thought he was never utilized to his max. Great pick up for BD though.

City got their asses kicked. And looked lackluster throughout most of the match. I can't even attempt to say they looked decent because Stoke put it to them.

United probably could have beaten them today.
Stoke was able to weather the storm early and got some lucky breaks but over all they played a solid road game against a good team.

Dioufs goal was pretty amazing and also considering how he has played the first 2 games was awesome to see.

Long season though Smalls I am sure City will be fine

A nice win for Villa this morning. 3rd place, Champions League here we come, woo hoo! I know we won't stay there, especially with the run of games we have coming up, but I'm feeling a hell of a lot better about avoiding relegation. I'm confident we won't be even flirting with the drop zone this year!

Seems to be plenty of rumours regarding Sam Alladyces future at Upton Park. I hate the way West Ham are / have played last season and the start of this season, and that is partly down to the manager. However the alternatives out there are pretty grim, Moyes, Pulis are two names being banded about. If he does go I'd like to see a Tim Sherwood / Teddy Sheringham partnership at the helm.

Liverpool bounced back nicely. Sterling seems to get better with every game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back