Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

At this point I may not even play until the event. This weather is horrible.
Damp, miserable, drizzle, and 45 degrees. But we got out today. No excuses. 16 days and counting untill that lovely toilet bowl resides with the South.

Currently a 18 so I think it will be less. Rob wedge on oobgolf if you want to check. :)
Working on getting mine up a few strokes for this event

Currently a 18 so I think it will be less. Rob wedge on oobgolf if you want to check. :)

I believe you. I'm just busting your chops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how my swing looks the last couple days. That will change a few times by the time this event rolls around. Pete is safe as a kitten. Although I am watching Goldfinger for a few tips on how to massage things in my favor.

I like how my swing looks the last couple days. That will change a few times by the time this event rolls around. Pete is safe as a kitten. Although I am watching Goldfinger for a few tips on how to massage things in my favor.
This whole post is "gold." Safe as a kitten...haha...from where I'm sitting I have 16 days to learn how to golf.

Ugh - shot a 102 today at Flanders. Hit 10 of 14 fairways, but hit wedges and putts as if I was hungover. Might want to bump up that handicap. :)

Mucho short game practice will be happening!

We are getting carts for this, right? I walked 27 yesterday to prepare. I think I need to be in traction today.

I hope Buck is still playing with his hockey stick and not his golf clubs.

We are getting carts for this, right? I walked 27 yesterday to prepare. I think I need to be in traction today.

Im assuming we have to cause we have time constraints

Anyone want to play Wednesday morning around 8-9am? Maybe Hillsborough Country Club?

Yep, fee includes carts, 27 holes, range token and a massage

I had no idea a massage was included

so looks like i'll be coming in hot on the 26th with no rounds under the belt unless something drastic changes :excruciating:

It is included in our rates.
Well my round was so bad today with jlukes and fireitup that I stopped counting strokes on the front 9. I will take all the strokes u can give me salisboss. They can verify no sandbagging here!

Well my round was so bad today with jlukes and fireitup that I stopped counting strokes on the front 9. I will take all the strokes u can give me salisboss. They can verify no sandbagging here!

You will get it together.

I think you guys are a good matchup for eachother.

If you say so. If I wasn't a jerk with my chips I would have shot a PR.

I need everyone to either PM me or post here updated handicaps so I can do the scoresheets and finalize the strokes.

I'm a 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back