When is it too much?

caseyrc

Reaction score
Handicap
So I just recently picked up the GBB driver which I absolutely love. I also have the heavenwood that picked up late last year. I don't really have anything to go in between so I'm thinking about testing out the GBB 3 wood to fill the gap. Doesn't seem like too much right? Well I also have my eyes on the Divine Nine (I'm a sucker for unique things). Even though I'm not sure where that club will fit, is it as overboard as I feel it is to have 3 woods in the bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're filling the gaps with clubs you like, who cares what the makeup is? I've got three woods and a hybrid, it fills my gaps and I enjoy each of the clubs. I'll take results over second guessing for no reason every time.

If you're filling the gaps with clubs you like, who cares what the makeup is? I've got three woods and a hybrid, it fills my gaps and I enjoy each of the clubs. I'll take results over second guessing for no reason every time.

When you put it like that it makes a lot of sense. The first thing I thought of was that commercial where the guy has a bag full of drivers lol.

As long as you have no more than 14 clubs, you're free to get any club you want. We're supposed to get clubs to fill in the distance gaps.

I've made room for two 3 woods, an I25 I use as a regular 3 wood, and an M1 which I use like a mini-driver.

I have the GBB driver, TM RBZ 3W and 5W then my next club is my 4i, and I certainly don't consider it too much at all to have 3 woods in the bag

It is all about finding what works best for you

I have the GBB driver, TM RBZ 3W and 5W then my next club is my 4i, and I certainly don't consider it too much at all to have 3 woods in the bag

It is all about finding what works best for you

What he said!!!

Back