Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin81002

Fore Right!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who knows
As the title states, I'm looking for an Aldila Rogue Black 80g fw shaft with a Titleist surefit adapter... preferably stiff, or x flex. Let me know if you have one. Or if you have a 915 3w with this shaft, I'd be interested in the whole thing. Pm me some pics and a price.

Thanks.

I have one in stiff but its in my gamer 5 wood. Id be willing to trade if you have an 80-S Whiteboard 3 wood shaft handy.

I have one in stiff but its in my gamer 5 wood. Id be willing to trade if you have an 80-S Whiteboard 3 wood shaft handy.

I have a whiteboard d+ 82g stiff and an RIP phenom 80g stiff, but they're both an inch shorter than stock.

I have a whiteboard d+ 82g stiff and an RIP phenom 80g stiff, but they're both an inch shorter than stock.
Ah, thats a bummer. Gotta be standard length for me. Good luck with your search.

Bump it up.

Bump it up. Anyone? lol

I have an 85 gram one I play in my hybrid if that would interest you.

40 inches, so it's a wee bit shorter than a standard fw shaft

I'll check the length of my current shaft and let you know. I play mine shorter than standard, but don't remember the actual length. Thanks.

Sorry, I measured with a yardstick earlier, but just broke out a measuring tape to recheck, and it's actually 39"

Yeah that is a little short. Thanks though.

Got one. Go ahead and close this up. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back