Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The following is a press release:

SPECIAL EDITION e6 USA

Bridgestone Golf and the US Army® have paired up to bring you a limited edition e6 offering!

Outfitted in Digi Camo and ready for the course, this e6 will fly straight and you can represent the US Army® as well!

FORE Left or Right! Straighter, longer shots are the key to success in golf. Take advantage of the all new e6, the softest multilayer golf ball on the market, designed to improve your accuracy and your game. The newly engineered Web Dimple enhances surface coverage for improved ball flight for more distance.

Features:

• 326 Seamless dimple design with New Web Dimple Technology
  • Soft gradational core
  • Anti-side spin inner layer
  • Softer surlyn cover for improved feel
t700_34e08b1330adf732fe72eaf2fa080f6f.jpg

t700_x1_34e08b1330adf732fe72eaf2fa080f6f.jpg

• Staff
I freaking ADORE that Bridgestone does stuff like this. It really does make me love them as a company even more.

No Navy edition!?!?! Booooooo!!! Go Navy beat Army!

love the box

The following is a press release:

SPECIAL EDITION e6 USA

Bridgestone Golf and the US Army® have paired up to bring you a limited edition e6 offering!

Outfitted in Digi Camo and ready for the course, this e6 will fly straight and you can represent the US Army® as well!

FORE Left or Right! Straighter, longer shots are the key to success in golf. Take advantage of the all new e6, the softest multilayer golf ball on the market, designed to improve your accuracy and your game. The newly engineered Web Dimple enhances surface coverage for improved ball flight for more distance.

Features:

• 326 Seamless dimple design with New Web Dimple Technology
  • Soft gradational core
  • Anti-side spin inner layer
  • Softer surlyn cover for improved feel
t700_34e08b1330adf732fe72eaf2fa080f6f.jpg

t700_x1_34e08b1330adf732fe72eaf2fa080f6f.jpg

HOOAH! I know what I'm playing for the rest of the year! Thanks for thinking of us, Bridgestone! That's why I love you guys.

I may well get some of those. Awesome gesture from Bridgestone.

I want one of those balls just for my collection. Those are pretty awesome. Wonder what the reason behind the release is?

I want one of those balls just for my collection. Those are pretty awesome. Wonder what the reason behind the release is?

Because America.

Also, much as I've grown to not hate the digital camo, the US Army is switching to a new camouflage pattern starting this Summer. Hopefully we can get some new packaging with a camouflage pattern that actually, you know, camouflages.

op-cam-pattern-600.jpg

Because America.

Also, much as I've grown to not hate the digital camo, the US Army is switching to a new camouflage pattern starting this Summer. Hopefully we can get some new packaging with a camouflage pattern that actually, you know, camouflages.

op-cam-pattern-600.jpg

Think Bridgestone will mix in MultiCam until the switch is final, too? :alien:

I'm really excited about these. I've been playing the e6 for a long time, and now to be able to represent with the ball I love just makes them that much better.

Think Bridgestone will mix in MultiCam until the switch is final, too? :alien:

I'm really excited about these. I've been playing the e6 for a long time, and now to be able to represent with the ball I love just makes them that much better.

Fortunately, the new pattern isn't MultiCam (which saves everyone a ton of money). However, starting this Summer, the Enduring Freedom uniform (the MultiCam ones) will be authorized for garrison wear, as well as the new uniform (Operational Camo Pattern) and the Army Camoflage Uniform (the current uniform), all at the same time. First Sergeants are going to have the world's worst eye-twitch for years to come.

Fortunately, the new pattern isn't MultiCam (which saves everyone a ton of money). However, starting this Summer, the Enduring Freedom uniform (the MultiCam ones) will be authorized for garrison wear, as well as the new uniform (Operational Camo Pattern) and the Army Camoflage Uniform (the current uniform), all at the same time. First Sergeants are going to have the world's worst eye-twitch for years to come.

Yep. I still have 3 sets from my trip to Afghanistan, so that'll be what I use to tide me over until I retire.

But we digress. Go Bridgestone!

Why do they only do special promotions with the E6? Its probably my least favorite ball in their lineup. Id take an XFixxX over the E6.

Why do they only do special promotions with the E6? Its probably my least favorite ball in their lineup. Id take an XFixxX over the E6.

Likely because its a massively popular offering of theirs.

being a Navy guy a little disappointed its an Army ball, however I love what Bridgestone does and will be grabbing me some of these.

I might have to get a pack for my collection. I still have a set of Multicam that we wore unofficially about 10 years ago.

I'm not a fan of the E6, but love that they do this. I love the big "USA" logos they put on some editions of their golf balls as well.

14BSTMB330RXSDGBL_is

These are awesome, yes please!!!

Because America.

I wasn't sure if they were doing it in conjunction with Memorial Day/Fourth of July/Veteran's Day or if they were donating a portion of the sales to Wounded Warrior Fund, Folds of Honor or any other Veteran/Service Member charity.

Like I said, I want one for my collection.

This is definitely a great gesture by Bridgestone. I will have to pick up a box.

Because America.

op-cam-pattern-600.jpg
The ACU works great if your AO is a rock quarry....

Fortunately, the new pattern isn't MultiCam (which saves everyone a ton of money). However, starting this Summer, the Enduring Freedom uniform (the MultiCam ones) will be authorized for garrison wear, as well as the new uniform (Operational Camo Pattern) and the Army Camoflage Uniform (the current uniform), all at the same time. First Sergeants and Command Sergeants Major are going to have the world's worst eye-twitch for years to come.
FIFY. Though I'm betting the CSM's will ensure there's organizational uniformity.

Saw the box and at first was a little concerned that the balls would be printed with the same. Awesome gesture by bridgestone!

When I first started reading the op, I thought to myself "camouflage balls, how will I find those in the woods?"

I also love that Bridgestone does these special edition balls. I will buy a box to play and throw one in my display case.

When I first started reading the op, I thought to myself "camouflage balls, how will I find those in the woods?"

I also love that Bridgestone does these special edition balls. I will buy a box to play and throw one in my display case.

Beat me to it, I was thinking the same thing. lol

This is definitely a great gesture by Bridgestone. I will have to pick up a box.

The ACU works great if your AO is a rock quarry....

FIFY. Though I'm betting the CSM's will ensure there's organizational uniformity.

It blends into lots of environments!

camouflagecouch.jpg

Back