DFW April 11/12 outing

Breakfast of Champs

bf312d016745f4624a8396938ef1ad3b.jpg

and we are on the range, beautiful out here!

c74381f8b759f1a0e4e0447173f8c946.jpg

2eb0c4c3dd8750ffc6929c0c4ef26e55.jpg

Group 2:

9850839fd864182ba8ec083f5bef64b0.jpg

Looks like ton of fun, will need to try to make the next one and travel w the houston boys.

Thanks for the great time this weekend gents. Safe travels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27342bdafea4b98d649c1aa8acca4d8e.jpg

It was a blast as always. Thank you Phil for the legwork on everything & we played three solid courses.

Agreed Mike, enormous thanks to Phil for all of the legwork.

Regardless of how well anyone played, can't beat an amazing weekend with THP'ers.

Today's course needs a return at some point. I want another crack at her.

Also a big thank to everyone outside of TX that made the long trip. Was a blast seeing everyone, truly a fantastic weekend in all aspects.

Huge thank you to Phil for all the advanced prep. It was wonderful seeing old friends and making new ones. Playing with THP'rs is always just a great time. Just stopped for gas between Shreveport and Jackson Mississippi. still some real estate to cover but traffic is very light. Can you say annual tradition? I would be in

Last edited:
Very cool, much needed weekend. Thank you for for all the planning and setup. It was great seeing everyone I knew and a few I didnt.

Great spending the weekend with Bigtime, Jake and Buck. Three great friends and guys. See you soon boys. Bandon 2016!!

James, Cookie, Mike, shane, phil, eddie, Mojo, josh, kang, danny, chris and the rest of guys, be well, play golf and have fun.

sign me up for Bandon 2016

Very cool, much needed weekend. Thank you for for all the planning and setup. It was great seeing everyone I knew and a few I didnt.

Great spending the weekend with Bigtime, Jake and Buck. Three great friends and guys. See you soon boys. Bandon 2016!!

James, Cookie, Mike, shane, phil, eddie, Mojo, josh, kang, danny, chris and the rest of guys, be well, play golf and have fun.
Thanks for all the tips freddie. It is much appreciated.

Phil thank you for setting everything up and for your and Shannons hospitality.
Was a great weekend.

I will never touch fireball again

Never touch fireball again?

That won't last through June.

Phil thank you for setting everything up and for your and Shannons hospitality.
Was a great weekend.

I will never touch fireball again
I'm going to ship you fireball for Branson.

What a fantastic weekend. Had a blast meeting new people and seeing old faces (by old I mean familiar, except Shane lol). Thank you Phil for all the legwork in organizing and hospitality.

Got home a bit ago and I am now settling in.

Thanks to Phil for setting everything up and putting in the legwork needed for an epic weekend! Thanks to everyone that traveled in from out of state and to all my fellow Texans for making a memorable weekend! I'm glad we dodged the rain.

It was great meeting some new people and reconnecting with some friends who I have not seen in a while! I cannot wait until we can get something going like this again!

Special thanks to Kang for picking up our table's dinner on Saturday and our breakfast this morning. Your generosity is absolutely astonishing (although we were all yelling at you not to pay :D)!

Got home a bit ago and I am now settling in.

Thanks to Phil for setting everything up and putting in the legwork needed for an epic weekend! Thanks to everyone that traveled in from out of state and to all my fellow Texans for making a memorable weekend! I'm glad we dodged the rain.

It was great meeting some new people and reconnecting with some friends who I have not seen in a while! I cannot wait until we can get something going like this again!

Special thanks to Kang for picking up our table's dinner on Saturday and our breakfast this morning. Your generosity is absolutely astonishing (although we were all yelling at you not to pay :D)!
It was great finally getting a round in with you!

So many stories and so many good times had by everyone. Thank you to Phil for taking the steering wheel and driving this outing bus for our stops. Love it when a plan comes together like this.

NO RAIN this entire weekend!!!!! Big thanks goes out to all of you that either bought rain gear or brought rain gear with you this weekend. Thank You!!!

Tried to say goodbye to most of you before we were 1st off today. Another big shout out goes out to those of you that traveled from afar and/or out of state. My hopes is we showed you a good time and you'll be craving to return again soon to play with us all.

There is nothing I would change about the weekend. Picture perfect. But I am on the lookout for a new taillight if anyone has any connections.

You all take care and "you come back now you hear!!"

0a03257e869e3318fd45a706890fb2ed.jpg

So many stories and so many good times had by everyone. Thank you to Phil for taking the steering wheel and driving this outing bus for our stops. Love it when a plan comes together like this.

NO RAIN this entire weekend!!!!! Big thanks goes out to all of you that either bought rain gear or brought rain gear with you this weekend. Thank You!!!

Tried to say goodbye to most of you before we were 1st off today. Another big shout out goes out to those of you that traveled from afar and/or out of state. My hopes is we showed you a good time and you'll be craving to return again soon to play with us all.

There is nothing I would change about the weekend. Picture perfect. But I am on the lookout for a new taillight if anyone has any connections.

You all take care and "you come back now you hear!!"

0a03257e869e3318fd45a706890fb2ed.jpg

I may know a guy who needs a taillight also. I'll let you know if he finds a good deal.

Amazing weekend gentlemen. Finally getting to settle in.
I think someone already said annual trip. I will second that.
Great seeing everyone again. I think I have some pics that I will post tomorrow. Really did not take to many over the weekend though. Having to much fun.
Thanks for putting this together Phil. Two years of thinking about it and now the first one is complete. Time to start planning next year's.

Back