What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round of golf today. Yesterday, picked up some pants and a couple of shirts.

Round and a small bucket.

Finally came in!

8db8deb072a95dacfc347413ec028eeb.jpg

a819323ea75c8b30291b3d69e11e41d2.jpg

Cobra AMP Cell driver - Don't care it's an old model, was a steal at that price, and I was looking for an affordable stiff-shafted driver
Adidas Tour 360 ATV M1 shoes - There's no such thing as having too many pairs of golf shoes
Adidas golf shirt and pants

2 pairs of fat shorts and a FitBit - hoping to toss the fat shorts in a couple of weeks...

Not bought thanks to trade ins, but this finally showed up:

41634ec12f403eea76c879e77b79a26a.jpg

Two live lucky Texas caps (white and grey) along with a royal blue putter cover.

I just ordered a bunch of rain gear...just incase.

I accidentally won an eBay auction on an Odyssey Metal-X Milled #9 HT putter lol it should be here later this week.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Cally Chrome Soft yellow, 15 pack. Never played them, we'll see...

Callaway Chev stand bag, I have to stop shopping now... ...just a fairway wood, then I'm done!

My search for golf shoes finally ended this weekend, but not without trying on 12 different types, and countless sizes. I learned Nike shoes may never ever fit me (way too narrow), to the point that I couldn't even get my feet into shoes 2 sizes too large. Really had my heart set on a pair of the grey/blue TW shoes, but alas, it wasn't to be.

So, I ended up with a pair of Biofusion Lites for my first foray into spiked shoes since 2009. Also grabbed a box of Wilson Staff Duo in Yellow, and a Callaway/X2Hot fitted hat. Hoping the shoes help a bit with a slipping issue I had started to encounter.
20150413_175333_zpsz8cg8a6k.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a glove, a dozen Z-Star XV's, and a 12x2 Birdieball green.

Superstroke +2.0 XL and the countercore weight kit.

My search for golf shoes finally ended this weekend, but not without trying on 12 different types, and countless sizes. I learned Nike shoes may never ever fit me (way too narrow), to the point that I couldn't even get my feet into shoes 2 sizes too large. Really had my heart set on a pair of the grey/blue TW shoes, but alas, it wasn't to be.

So, I ended up with a pair of Biofusion Lites for my first foray into spiked shoes since 2009. Also grabbed a box of Wilson Staff Duo in Yellow, and a Callaway/X2Hot fitted hat. Hoping the shoes help a bit with a slipping issue I had started to encounter.
20150413_175333_zpsz8cg8a6k.jpg

Mice shoes...I wore those for my Saturday round...hopefully you went to GMAMMAS and pain $53.99 for them.

Nah, I paid $80 Cdn up here. Shipping & Duties would have slaughtered me.

Honestly I don't know if I can just blindly order shoes online ever again now.... I have stupid difficult feet to fit.

More epoch tees. I got them for under $4 for 30 3 1/4 and 10 1 1/2.... On Amazon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

These came in today!

Lamkin really makes you feel good. The little extra goodies they throw in are not anything expensive but damn it feels good as a consumer to get a signed note and a little extra.

0f7fa393da3cbf8b89e4afdf58196cde.jpg

Nah, I paid $80 Cdn up here. Shipping & Duties would have slaughtered me.

Honestly I don't know if I can just blindly order shoes online ever again now.... I have stupid difficult feet to fit.

gotcha...forgot about that aspect. I don't like buying shoes online unless they are a known model to me and I know what I will get with them... Sometimes I will shop in store then search for a deal on what I know fits for particular brand

Bought this the other day and it arrived today.

afc7372960e510d2e6692c8c2b8ce746.jpg

X2 Hot 10.5* R flex last night. I couldn't resist.

Darn you, Callaway Pre-Owned and your 25% off sale!!!! Darn you!!!! *shakes fists full of dollar bills at the skies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back