2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

I will also have you guys know that this is my first organized golf event. I've never played with people outside of those I work with. I am apprehensive, but looking forward to it!
We all know that feeling. Everyone is welcoming and friendly. After this weekend you will just be looking forward to the next event and meeting new THPers. This weekend will be a blast and I cant wait to meet you and so many others!

Love the formats and am really looking forward to this. I haven't touched a club for weeks and it's going to rain here every day this week. Friday's practice round and the front nine Saturday, perhaps, will enable me to find some kind of swing before the four ball segment. Should be a fun, fun weekend.

Was going to try and get a practice round in tonight but PhillyV chickened out...

Was going to try and get a practice round in tonight but PhillyV chickened out...

Lol ya. Must be the only guy ever to hate playing in thunderstorms

I will also have you guys know that this is my first organized golf event. I've never played with people outside of those I work with. I am apprehensive, but looking forward to it!

We'll make sure to have a fun round Friday to loosen up!

We'll make sure to have a fun round Friday to loosen up!

We are going to have a great round on Friday - just the start of a fantastic weekend with THPers.

We are going to have a great round on Friday - just the start of a fantastic weekend with THPers.

100000000% Truth!!!

You'll know a good handful or two of peeps before that tee shot on Saturday.

One of the most awesome things is seeing the crowd around 18green as you come home and then being part of that crowd is just cool.

100000000% Truth!!!

You'll know a good handful or two of peeps before that tee shot on Saturday.

One of the most awesome things is seeing the crowd around 18green as you come home and then being part of that crowd is just cool.

Between the first tee and then 18 green at my first event, not much else from the round actually stays in my memory. I have no clue what I shot or how I played. It just wasn't important. But I remember everyone's face that I met that day and it's something I'll never forget. I can't wait for Friday!

Yep, I'm an idiot... I just ordered new irons. They will arrive Thursday and I will be hitting them for the first time when I arrive in Lexington...

I doubt you will much trouble, new shiny clubs and first time on a course and 1st THP event -I see a pattern leading towards 1st PLACE finish.

Here is what is going to happen. We will all hit some great shots. We will all hit some horrid shots. We will all cheer the great shots. We will all sympathize with the horrid shots. We will all have a blast regardless. And you will have made friends for life. Looking forward to meeting you this weekend!

I'm leaving this morning to start working my way to Lexington. I'll have a handful of appointments along the way and will end up in Louisville Thursday night. I'll drive to Old Silo on Friday morning after my last appointment. Epic weekend awaits!

I'm leaving this morning to start working my way to Lexington. I'll have a handful of appointments along the way and will end up in Louisville Thursday night. I'll drive to Old Silo on Friday morning after my last appointment. Epic weekend awaits!

Can't wait to see you dude. Gonna be a blast.

I unfortunately will not be able to attend the meet and greet on Friday night due to my late arrival in Lexington on Friday, but I'll be ready to rock on Saturday at Old Silo! Can't wait to see some familiar faces and meet everyone!

Cannot wait to find out who gets to carry me this weekend.

My productivity has gone to squat this week. Cannot wait for Friday!

slowest. week. EVER.

New driver will not be here in time for KY. But that's okay, looking at the course I am not sure there are many holes I'd pull driver for anyways. Would have liked to have it there for the range time though.

New driver will not be here in time for KY. But that's okay, looking at the course I am not sure there are many holes I'd pull driver for anyways. Would have liked to have it there for the range time though.

I've said that about almost any course I've ever played. And I've hit driver on just about every tee shot I could lol

You guys are going to have a fantastic time this weekend. Looking forward to following along.

Here's the menu for Saturday night! Not shown are additional apps that will be on the table when you arrive. You will get a choice of 1 sandwich, pizza or entree and then 1 dessert.

Capture-X2.png

Mmmmm Hot Brown pizza.....

Back