2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

Mmmmm Pea Soup Andersen's ...

Hopefully, time permitting, that will be my breakfast stop in Gustine. Carb loading is a great thing.

I'd recommend the Firestone taproom, especially if you like delicious Firestone beers! Food is decent but the beers...mmmmm!

I will be eating and drinking at Firestone in Paso tonight after golf, one of the reasons I chose Paso to stay.

Sat in SFO with a hangover, waiting for United to pull their fingers out of their arses and get my aircraft in to take me home! Golf is the last thing on my mind at the moment. 2 trips on 3 weeks and both, UA have been a shower of s**t. Aaaarrrggghhhhhhhh

I will be eating and drinking at Firestone in Paso tonight after golf, one of the reasons I chose Paso to stay.

The Buellton location is my favorite as they have the Barrelworks tasting room. If you are into sours and strong ales its the place to be. The Taproom in Paso has a lot of good ones too, try the Unfiltered or Nitro DBA they good.

The Buellton location is my favorite as they have the Barrelworks tasting room. If you are into sours and strong ales its the place to be. The Taproom in Paso has a lot of good ones too, try the Unfiltered or Nitro DBA they good.

Im hoping they still have the collaboration with Russian River availible, I've been wanting to get some.

headed out of the hotel and to Hunter Ranch for 18, lets see how this goes, lol.

Im hoping they still have the collaboration with Russian River availible, I've been wanting to get some.

headed out of the hotel and to Hunter Ranch for 18, lets see how this goes, lol.

According to their site they do. Not had it as I'm not a pils fan. Enjoy Hunter, one of my favorite courses. Enjoy that back nine...

I enjoyed Hunter Ranch when we played there last year. It's a fun track.

Pliny @ #2 Hunter ranch.
c3d1525eae3ea8ca1f48f954207845bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, looks like it's in fantastic condition!

Hunter does a good job and recently reworked their turf. They also have some of the purest/fastest greens I've ever played.

Hunter does a good job and recently reworked their turf. They also have some of the purest/fastest greens I've ever played.

I'll be interested to hear how many putts they each had

Glad some of you guys are enjoying your Friday while i grind away at work.

Cya guys tomorrow!

From what I remember from last year, Hunter's greens are pure evil!

I am getting so amped up for the weekend! Travel safe fellas and if you are getting out there today, have some fun! See you all tomorrow!

What time is everyone planning on arriving at LaP?

We will be there around 10:30ish

I'm officially SLO bound! If any of you want to meet at Firestone tonight let me know!

What time are you thinking? I won't be available until about 7:00 unless I bring the kids in tow.

I'm officially SLO bound! If any of you want to meet at Firestone tonight let me know!

What time are you thinking? I won't be available until about 7:00 unless I bring the kids in tow.

Current ETA to Embassy Suites in Lompoc is 730 but I'm going directly to the brewery. If you're good with 730 I'll see you there!

Just checked into my room, going to lie down a bit then probably hit some balls at La Purisma. I'd be up for Firestone if that cool

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just checked into my room, going to lie down a bit then probably hit some balls at La Purisma. I'd be up for Firestone if that cool

730 my man! I'll see you there!

Sounds good. I'll be there too 7:30

Finished at Hunter ranch in 3 1/2 hours. Roger hit some fantastic shots including a birdie on the last hole to finish! We put ourselves in great position for most of the day and can't wait to keep it going for tomorrow!

it was windy today, glad I got to adjust before this weekends rounds!

I will be there, just finished up, then heading that way.

7ish would be my guess.

I will be there, just finished up, then heading that way.

7ish would be my guess.

ETA is 750 now. Hit some traffic.

Was gonna pickup a new driver but they didn't have anymore in stock... Oh well. Beat you NorCal guys with my old one!

Was gonna pickup a new driver but they didn't have anymore in stock... Oh well. Beat you NorCal guys with my old one!

You silly Wonton.

Back