2014 THP Fantasy Football Draft Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With 6 different leagues, lots of talk will be taking place and we thought one large draft thread could be a ton of fun. Obviously during the actual draft, many will use the chat feature, but this will give a spot for people to discuss the picks before and after and have some real fun with it.

The Draft Is Here...

I found a mock draft with 16 teams and my pick number. I just want to say that Who's Manning the Clinton-Dix will not be taking Demarco Murray in round especially since he is always hurt and because he is a Cowboy.

Philly sports radio is blowing up that McCoy's hand injury is pretty bad and they think he's done for the season, will be out for at least 10 games. So, um, everyone in league 3, no need to draft him. It's just too risky. :banana:

Many a weeks are won and lost with the foot. Kickers in round one? Show the 'experts' they don't know nothing!

Many a weeks are won and lost with the foot. Kickers in round one? Show the 'experts' they don't know nothing!

I agree. TE's, defenses and kickers are the unsung heroes of fantasy football legends. Hopefully everyone drafts smart and loads up on these in the early rounds.

Have had no time to prep, could get interesting. Will be a blast no matter what though.

I'll be rushing home after work and from picking boys up from a cookout but I set 1st 10 or so players just in case I don't make it.

I have to help to GF move today. Yuck!

Told her she has two hours out of me and then I'm in draft mode and I'm gone.

I never did find a 16 team mock but it will all be good as soon as the draft bell rings.

Leaque 3 will bow down before me.

The drinks will be flowing tonight, can't wait

Oh you arent going to grace us with your autodraftness again?

Bahahahahahaha!

I've done more prep this year than last, but in a 16 team league I know chaos will happen inevitably. Trying to keep flexible.

GG basically starting her research now. She is behind due to our busy schedule and is not happy about it.
Love this year because the leagues should all be a great time.

I have a headache thinking about who will be available at #6 in league 1.

GG basically starting her research now. She is behind due to our busy schedule and is not happy about it.
Love this year because the leagues should all be a great time.

And she will STILL be more prepared than 95% of us.

Draft preparation is for those who lack confidence.

#noprephere

Draft preparation is for those who lack confidence.

#noprephere

So what you are saying is practice is overrated? I guess that is the message for Team Basement Dweller. :D

I found 16 team mocks, I have a customized top 300 players based on our scoring.
I am ready.

Not thrilled with the first pick, but oh well.

I found 16 team mocks, I have a customized top 300 players based on our scoring.
I am ready.

Not thrilled with the first pick, but oh well.

Now you can make sure you get Reggie Bush.

So what you are saying is practice is overrated? I guess that is the message for Team Basement Dweller. :D

Practice all you want, just don't let the handicap drop. :alien:

Back