Status
Not open for further replies.
I just turned in my last final.

I am officially DONE* with grad school! Hello, MBA!

*disclaimer: I still have to finish my ePortfolio which is all fluff writing that I'll probably do on my lunch break tomorrow. As far as I'm concerned, I'm DONE :D

congrats.

*disclaimer: I still have to finish my ePortfolio which is all fluff writing that I'll probably do on my lunch break tomorrow. As far as I'm concerned, I'm DONE :D

Congrats Russ. That's fantastic.

Congrats Russ!

Performance review. Very Positive, great feedback, and job security assurances. $1 an hour raise.

Can't complain, especially with the price of oil how it is and how it affects our business, I was surprised I was offered anything.

8cfdd1c1c352fe2343012ab8d27c2c7b.jpg

Lexie and I went to visit Dean at work today for lunch She is a pretty cute state worker!!

Today started off with me cursing and trying not to throw the test set up I was working on. Today has ended the complete opposite and I am in a much better mood.

Closed 2 sales today in the U.S. from Brazil. Got to love today's technology, be anywhere and do anything.

Closed 2 sales today in the U.S. from Brazil. Got to love today's technology, be anywhere and do anything.

And Brazil is a pretty good place to celebrate....so I've been told

An unexpected phone call with an old friend can really perk you up and set the tone for the rest of the week. Glad I was able to answer.

Never though I would say this, but I am in love and it feels great. Those of you that know me, know that the fact I have not ran away is a big step for me :)

Never though I would say this, but I am in love and it feels great. Those of you that know me, know that the fact I have not ran away is a big step for me :)

Congrats buddy. Be happy. Happy is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great HHJJ. Good for you, buddy.

Congrats brother! That's good stuff right there!

That's awesome Shane.

Congrats buddy you definitely deserve it

Good for you buddy! Everybody needs to love somebody sometime. :guitar::in-love:

This makes my day, happy for you buddy.

Ten years ago today, I married my best friend. She helped me through one of the darkest times of my life, and it's not a stretch to say that she made me someone worth being around. This is definitely a happy day for me.

10th-anniv.jpg

Happy Anniversary to you both!

happy anniversary, and congrats on 10 years

Was just given two Mac daddy passes to The Players Championship for Friday. Access to almost everything and free parking at the Marriot. Woot!

Almost out of attorney review and scheduled our home inspection for the 18th!

My daughter had her last day of high school today. She graduates with a 4.0

Very happy/good day! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back