Dawn Patrol Glove

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Handicap
Transition
Who has found a deal on these?

I got mine on eBay 3 for $25 a couple months back.

That's basically where my numbers are... 8ish a glove. I've got quite the stockpile now.

I'm still using the first one of the three! I picked up an Apex a couple months later but I prefer the Dawn Patrol. Just a great glove for the money.

​I'll keep a eye out on Ebay for a bulk deal.

That's basically where my numbers are... 8ish a glove. I've got quite the stockpile now.

How is the fit compared to the Bridgestone Premium tour glove?

Watch for them on Amazon. They fluctuate in price.

I picked up Dawn Patrol gloves for about $9 there about a week ago. Sometimes they're in that range, other times closer to $12. Just have to catch it correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still using the first one of the three! I picked up an Apex a couple months later but I prefer the Dawn Patrol. Just a great glove for the money.

I'm still using the same Dawn patrol glove we got at the Gauntlet in October and it's still in great shape. They are pretty fantastic.

Love the dawn patrol gloves!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Nearing the end of my season, and my stockpile of Dawn Patrol gloves has been exhausted. The first four or five were absolutely fantastic. They lasted a very long time, and aside from crazy sweaty days, dealt with the sweat beautifully while maintaining strong grip on the club.

What I did not like about the glove, was how quickly the velcro seemed to wear. Moving into my final three gloves, each of them were thrown away long before the glove itself wore, because the velcro bond was blowing out at the top of my swing. It wasn't the fit (did it no matter how tight I kept it), and I think the worst case was within two weeks (so let's call it five rounds).

I love everything about this glove except the velcro. Were it not for that, I'd have another 20 already stockpiled for 2017.

I have since moved on from this glove and now use MG gloves.

Back