Kikkor golf shoes

jacob1

Needs more cow bell
Reaction score
Handicap
So I seen some kikkor shoes today at the course. They looked really nice. Who has them and what do you all think of them? I can't remember the style name but they were spikeless. Opinions?? Thanks

I have a pair of the Eppiks and I love them. I take the spikes out and wear them as normal street shoes all the time. Very comfortable and versatile in my mind.

There have been quite a few threads as well as a THP review on the home page. The style is pretty good on some of them, but I suffered with a few things over time during the review process.

Thanks.! JB I read your review. It was great! I was just looking for some other feedback as well

I have 3 pairs, the latest being a pair of the Tour Athlete. Very comfortable, come with 2 pairs of insoles, super flexible shoe.

I had issues with adidas and foor joy, mainly with their being too narrow and pinching on my little toes. Not an issue with the Kikkors.

I have a pair and love them, but being in GA they are more of a fall and winter shoe for me.

I have a pair and love them, but being in GA they are more of a fall and winter shoe for me.

Me too. The interior of the shoes just do not breath or handle heat as well as some other options that I have.

Yeah. In the review you said they were hot. I need to at least go try a pair on I guess. My feet tend to get hot anyway.

Kikkor golf shoes

The guy who started this company is a former big break contestant and local guy. Been meaning to check out the line, solid stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a pair of Kikkor Tenny last year and to be honest, they were my favorite golf shoe that I owned. The only problem is that my dog decided that he liked them more and ate one of them. They don't make the exact one that I had before, so I couldn't get a replacement pair.

Have two pairs, never wear them. They hold heat to me and are no where near as comfortable as other options. Some love them though.

They did hold a bit of heat and I think that if I still had them today, they would have lost the comfort spot to the Puma Monolites.

This is the "frozen tundra" we welcome the heat around here... haha

I live in Florida and don't really have an issue with the heat. I have a pair of the selects and I hope to be getting another pair soon. They also just lowered their prices as they are only selling online.

I have a pair - got them as a tournament freebee.
They are the slip-on style, are very hot, and my foot slides in them. So I do not wear them.
I did not think that they were particularly comfortable, but that was the style I got, not that I had a big choice.

I had the Kikkor Tenny and they were awesome. If I could find another black pair in my size I would buy them in a second.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have owned 3 pairs of Kikkors, the first models out, and a pair from maybe 2 seasons ago.

I thought they were very comfortable, as my feet tend to have issues in most shoes.

I honestly think they made a mistake trying to sell in chain stores etc, they strayed from their original designs (more of a skate shoe), and from my experience with them went a bit too specialized. The slip on golf shoe, and the more boutique/fashion look to the shoes, honestly might not be all that appealing to their initial customers.

Back