800c7d762f706f19fa9035adcc8bff1c.jpg

Maple bacon porter from funky monkey

Tripel is my new favorite beer.
I had my first one tonight, but it was an America style Tripel. It was good, not my favorite.

I had my first one tonight, but it was an America style Tripel. It was good, not my favorite.

The local micro makes an amazing tripel.

Westmalle is also very good just too expensive. Just really started getting in to them but I love em.

Cigar City Cafe con Leche Stout.

Perhaps the BEST beer I have ever had.

Cigar City Cafe con Leche Stout.

Perhaps the BEST beer I have ever had.
I almost ordered that tonight and passed, as I was about the leave the guy next to me let me try his... Delicious. Tomorrow it will be mine.

I almost ordered that tonight and passed, as I was about the leave the guy next to me let me try his... Delicious. Tomorrow it will be mine.

Seriously one of the best beers I have ever tasted.

That has my attention. I love CCB beverages, and I love CCN.

How was it? I love bacon, but this has me scared.
Way better than expected, definitely a dessert porter but very very good. Just the right amount of maple and bacon, not overwhelming.

Some of these beers you guys are talking about are way out of my comfort zone. Coffee beer chocolate beer Ehh no thanks

Some of these beers you guys are talking about are way out of my comfort zone. Coffee beer chocolate beer Ehh no thanks
I'm kinda the same way, but I'm trying to step out a bit. I've grown kinda tired of trying new iterations of the same stuff, trying some stuff that is completely different for me.

Way better than expected, definitely a dessert porter but very very good. Just the right amount of maple and bacon, not overwhelming.

Thanks, I'll have to try and locate a bottle near me.

I'm kinda the same way, but I'm trying to step out a bit. I've grown kinda tired of trying new iterations of the same stuff, trying some stuff that is completely different for me.
I hear that man. I have definitely expanded my selection from just Coors Light Hahah

Did you check out the Beer Club?

The spiced or fruit beers are ok once in a great while but most of them I really don't like. My everyday beer is a hoppy IPA like the Green Flash West Coast IPA that's in my kegerator. Last night after hitting 450 golf balls and having burgers off the grill I sat in the hot tub for an hour and drank a couple out of the keg. Pure heaven!

The spiced or fruit beers are ok once in a great while but most of them I really don't like. My everyday beer is a hoppy IPA like the Green Flash West Coast IPA that's in my kegerator. Last night after hitting 450 golf balls and having burgers off the grill I sat in the hot tub for an hour and drank a couple out of the keg. Pure heaven!
Nice man you can't beat that.... Oh to have a kegerator! A man can dream maybe one these years.

I really have enjoyed trying out all the different IPAs really nice change of pace for me.

ff638943182998e6a1754c3da7776941.jpg

Had a tasting at a local store here. Pretty decent! They carry an IPA that is more of a west coast style that is quite good. Hint of grapefruit at the end. I'm not an IPA guy but that was nice.

Nice man you can't beat that.... Oh to have a kegerator! A man can dream maybe one these years.

I really have enjoyed trying out all the different IPAs really nice change of pace for me.

I had to wait until I was 47 to get it but it does bring me a lot of joy. The best part is it's in a man cave thats only access is outside the house and down 12 steps to the door. It's the only room in the house that is below grade so it truly is a "cave". The cave is complete with a bathroom, shower and couch. The entire floor is a putting green and I've got a 65" Panasonic plasma on the wall and $6,000 worth of audio equipment running a pair of 65" tall Magnepans. I like the beer and putting green the best but my buddies are most impressed with the sound system. My buddies all enjoy is as the preferred hangout for NFL games and major sporting events like the Masters.

I had to wait until I was 47 to get it but it does bring me a lot of joy. The best part is it's in a man cave thats only access is outside the house and down 12 steps to the door. It's the only room in the house that is below grade so it truly is a "cave". The cave is complete with a bathroom, shower and couch. The entire floor is a putting green and I've got a 65" Panasonic plasma on the wall and $6,000 worth of audio equipment running a pair of 65" tall Magnepans. I like the beer and putting green the best but my buddies are most impressed with the sound system. My buddies all enjoy is as the preferred hangout for NFL games and major sporting events like the Masters.
I had a man cave not quite that that degree then twins happened..... So it turned into an in law suite. I have already started planning my next man cave

The missus and I had a blast at this event last weekend at the Bruery. My favorite was the first beer we tasted (sadly the name eludes me at this time) which was brewed in 2010.

CC29101B-BCE6-4A36-B6D2-A44B984FDEBD_zpsp3gyzvak.png

Back