2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Pretty pathetic effort from DJ today..

I'll be the first to say I'm not surprised based on the stat they've been sharing, but I am definitely disappointed.

DJ :beat-up: weekends clearly not your friend.

Ive got Spieth and Rose. I think at -20 or so. Regardless of picks it'll be a freakin awesome finish tomorrow
You think one of the leaders shoots 64 tomorrow or better to win? That would be awesome!

If DJ plays like this tomorrow he will get left behind by everyone in front of him.

You think one of the leaders shoots 64 tomorrow or better to win? That would be awesome!
Idk they say the conditions are going to be tougher but honestly who knows. We could see someone make a run. There's soooo many people in contention!

Boy, I sure am glad I put DJ on my fantasy team at the last minute and took out Day.... At least most of my other picks are looking very solid.

Putt counter:
Spieth 27
Dunne 28
J-Day 30
Ooostie 31
DJ 33 hopefully?

Marc "unleish" the beastman 25

Pretty pathetic effort from DJ today..

I'll be the first to say I'm not surprised based on the stat they've been sharing, but I am definitely disappointed.

He's a feel player :bulgy-eyes:

Pretty sure I could take DJ in a wedge off today

If DJ plays like this tomorrow he will get left behind by everyone in front of him.
Doesn't have to wait for tomorrow, that happened today. He has to shoot another 65 or so to have a shot I think.

75 wow fugly

Paddy beat DJ by 10 today

What the hell is djs problem.

Oof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was really hoping Dunne and Oosty would be the final pairing tomorrow.

Dustin looks gotten to. Jimmies thoroughly rustled. +3 on the last 3 holes. Yowch.

Doesn't have to wait for tomorrow, that happened today. He has to shoot another 65 or so to have a shot I think.

Today was not good...sounds like front 9 is going to be harder with the wind they will get tomorrow.

Love that last shot of Spieth out there tossing a ball in a competition with his caddie.

There will be a fight going on tomorrow. My prediction is that someone will win!

zfsTOuM.png

Last edited:
What the hell is djs problem.

Oof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, where do we begin?
Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays bro.

Back