What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opened a box with these inside, 5-AW. Gonna have some testing fun courtesy of Jman:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434708649.164057.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434708658.057632.jpg

Last edited:
I had a dream about golf. Not the first time, either. Does that count? :banana:

Went to Golf Galaxy and rolled some putts. Then regripped my 4 wood and my Heavenwood.

Moved clubs and accessories into new bag. Just had to get it.
fd5192f0740d1905ad5bd08b94fe3db3.jpg

649b32f9feea0be11fda21c3ed586970.jpg

Got ready to launch #TheGauntlet contests with Callaway Golf.

Finished building my clubs by gripping them today. also regriped the new club I got in today.

watching the US open now.

Obsessing over the Open. Later I'll be getting ready to head down there early tomorrow.

Dug out the Club Glider. Moved clubs and gear from cart bag to carry bag for Father's day flight to Orlando. Playing Sunday afternoon and Monday morning prior to a week of meetings at the home office.

Played 18 with the wife.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Played 18 with a buddy and his son. Came home to clean and dry everything.

Cleaned up the sticks and wiped down the grips, about to wash towels and always THPing and watching the [US] Open

Got a putter from NZ.

Played 18

Putting Green for an hour with Big T V Line CS

Watched, and watching, some US Open coverage, fitted my new to me m2c to my specs and THPed.

Half day at work , so lots of golf stuff going on. Driving range, US Open, THP. If not for a nasty thunderstorm, I would have done some chipping/putting practice.

Range and 18, then a little more range

Pulled out the TM SLDR staffer from THPMC and loaded it up. 2 man scramble tourney tomorrow, time to do some work.

Pulled out the TM SLDR staffer from THPMC and loaded it up. 2 man scramble tourney tomorrow, time to do some work.
Good luck...#beagsbombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back