2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Tiger is feeling better now.

Wow, nice eagle by Tiger!

Hell of a recovery by Spieth too.

Is Tiger really playing like me and only hit 1 fairway all day???

Up 6 with 7 to go. Could close out the field on the next hole if this were match play :)

Rory to double digits.

Jordan's swing looks better to me this year vs last - anyone agree?

In other news, it has been 26 minutes since they reminded us where Spieth is from. In other news, they have not made mention to where anybody else is from, including foreign born players today.

His swing definitely looks smoother.

In other news, it has been 26 minutes since they reminded us where Spieth is from. In other news, they have not made mention to where anybody else is from, including foreign born players today.

They just said he was a Texan as he was crossing the Hogan bridge.

That's because Texas is the center of the universe. :alien:

Charlie has been deadly with that hybrid all week.

Hey look it's Hoffman

That's because Texas is the center of the universe. :alien:

Like I said, its certainly not a knock on Texans, they are not doing the commentating, but its the most bizarre thing I have ever seen in a broadcast and based on the thoughts here and on Twitter, I am not alone. Someone counted 37 times already today a bit ago.

Loved Hoffman's "golf shot" comment there!

I didnt say his whole round was slow. Been fast in spots considering how few strokes he has. Then in others taking 9 full minutes to hit a shot.

Assuming they're under pace, being a hole behind is fine, but he still is taking his sweet time over putts

3-jack.

Brick.

What a bad putt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spieth just needs to forget it and move on.

Lucy moved the hole on that one.

Hoffman needs to melt his putter down after this round.

That one was on a rope.

Back