DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope that when I grow-up I get to live in the DFW area to be able to golf with you boys!!! Sheesh. Jealous.

I sure hope that when I grow-up I get to live in the DFW area to be able to golf with you boys!!! Sheesh. Jealous.

Shoot, me too!

New news on TopGolf coming to Fort Worth

When it opened in The Colony in 2013, the company hoped to draw from the Fort Worth area, but that hasn’t happened, Shor said. That makes Fort Worth still “an untapped market for us right now,” he said.

No kidding that hasn't happened and would not... that's a long drive even for mid-cities. I'm around Flower Mound and I think that's almost as far west as one can expect given traffic and miles. I would think the Colony location gets most of its traffic, and it is busy, from North Dallas suburbs and as west as the airport.

Who all is playing in the PVGA Saturday? Team competition.
Cookie and I are signed up. Hope I can give him some help this weekend. Last weekend, I was the anchor on his cruise. He was hung-over, and he still had to carry me.
Hope your knees and back are recovered, and strong this weekend Cookie.

Hahaha, I'm ready to go! Doing a little bag overhaul this week, good times ahead.

We had fun, winning would be cool, but we had fun.

Maybe we'll try me playing with the hang over this week. See if that improves our score.
Did you get the mini ordered?
I'm going to switch out the wedges for Saturdays round. Even thought about throwing the J40s back in the bag, but I don't think that one is going to happen.
Hahaha, I'm ready to go! Doing a little bag overhaul this week, good times ahead.

We had fun, winning would be cool, but we had fun.

Maybe we'll try me playing with the hang over this week. See if that improves our score.
Did you get the mini ordered?
I'm going to switch out the wedges for Saturdays round. Even thought about throwing the J40s back in the bag, but I don't think that one is going to happen.

Stick with the 545's....they aren't causing that issue. Like the wedge change (back stance, remember?).

Mini has been ordered but can't ship until next week. And this is a straight up scramble....we will do better.

I thought she told me scramble. I will say that I really like the shamble format. It really is fun and makes everyone half to produce shots. Even though I was only able to give you one decent one last week.
Things will be different and we will have some fun. I may need to start drinking while on the range though. Maybe a little alcohol will help with my head issues.
Stick with the 545's....they aren't causing that issue. Like the wedge change (back stance, remember?).

Mini has been ordered but can't ship until next week. And this is a straight up scramble....we will do better.

Who all is playing in the PVGA Saturday? Team competition.
Cookie and I are signed up. Hope I can give him some help this weekend. Last weekend, I was the anchor on his cruise. He was hung-over, and he still had to carry me.
Hope your knees and back are recovered, and strong this weekend Cookie.

I'm out. Got a soccer tourney down in Grandbury....Friday night, 2 games Saturday and hopefully 2 games on Sunday.

I'm out. Got a soccer tourney down in Grandbury....Friday night, 2 games Saturday and hopefully 2 games on Sunday.
Hope you have a great weekend. Good luck.

After getting the VIP treatment from Adams last year, there is no need to go anymore. Lol, j/k I will be out of town fishing from Thursday - Monday.

Taking the camper down to Glen Rose this weekend and visit Fossil Rim. I wanted to go but hanging out with the wife and kids make it worth missing.

Taking the camper down to Glen Rose this weekend and visit Fossil Rim. I wanted to go but hanging out with the wife and kids make it worth missing.
That is nice down there. I hope the weather is great fir your weekend. Enjoy the family time.

Anyone else get the email from Cowboys with the $99 deal this Friday thru Tuesday?

I did not.

image_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I didn't see the Cowboy deal either.

I did, is anyone interested in setting up a time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have extra ticket to the colonial are know anyone that might have one

Anybody know around what time the scramble will be done on Saturday at Pecan Valley? I am wanting to play but I am meeting some buddies at Colonial and need to know what time to tell them.

Also is anybody playing in the tourney that doesn't have a partner? If I do get to play in it I am not paired up yet and would rather play with a THP'er if possible.

Anybody know around what time the scramble will be done on Saturday at Pecan Valley? I am wanting to play but I am meeting some buddies at Colonial and need to know what time to tell them.

Also is anybody playing in the tourney that doesn't have a partner? If I do get to play in it I am not paired up yet and would rather play with a THP'er if possible.

First time is 8AM so with the format and number of groups, I would say it's over by 1:30 or 2 at latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back