Tiny House - Could You Do It?

As a single, I could, but wouldn't want to. With a family, no chance at all.

No thanks that sounds awful

I could. Grew up camping for months at a time as a kid in tents/campers. Would I want to? Frig no!

No freaking way

I couldn't even do it solo.

Man, you guys are pretty cut and dry. I figure there are some crazy nice RVs out there that have similar square footage.

Not a chance I'd live in one of those. Those things are just pointless and just asking for a 30mph wind to blow it away.

Man.. I bet in FL insurance companies would laugh at you.

If I was single, yes.

I absolutely could. However it would to be in a location where I had lots of outlets. And a full on workshop and a full indoor hitting bay.

300 sq ft. My wife could fill that as a closet. I guess I could sleep in the car.

If I were single? Probably. I would still want an oven, shower, actual plumbing, a closet.... you know, the important things.

Married. No chance it could work. Too much "stuff" everywhere.

No way in hell. I see these shows as indoctrination attempting to convince us to reduce our standard of living and do more with less. These shows make me want to go out and consume even more.

Heck, that would only be enough room for my stockpile of golf stuff!

I actually think if it was just my wife and I we could, but I would never want to. I like stuff too much.

Just me? Absolutely, no question about it. With a family? Hell no. Not even a chance.

Solo, yes. With my family, no chance.

Nope. My wife and I get along fantastically and spent most of out time together. Still, we need our own space now and then.

No way...and with 5 dogs...hell no.

just me maybe for a few months but long term nope!

Nope. I need room to do activities.

No way. Even if it was just me I would go crazy.

If I was single and it was parked on a golf course. No problem. Climate would also have to be similar to where I am now. I can spend almost everyday outside if I want.

Back