Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
reminder to check in for my flight tonight set. see you guys soon!

Some Mid-Week Inspiration from their course photos....

486081833.jpg

4272926193.jpg

2688169168.jpg

That's what I'm talkin 'bout. Man that looks fantastic right about now.

I was google map stalking the course and this looks like an interesting couple of holes. Don't go long on your approach into the top hole and don't go left on the next par 3!!

BUjyjDs.png

American Cash in hand, man my wallet feels so much heavier. Up here I never have cash, just my credit and bank cards.

Quick stop at the golf shop tonight and I am ready to roll!

Oh yeah!
10295350_701168836629655_2608959134131153632_o.jpg

I wish my house looked exactly like that club house... that thing is gorgeous.

It looks like I'll be rolling in to MN about 4 pm tomorrow afternoon, anyone up for some Jucy Lucys for dinner?

I was thinking Haute Dish or either Blue Door, but I'm certainly open to suggestions!

Depends where evryone is staying and how much people are willing to spend. Last year JB, Howzat and I went to Haute Dish in Minneapolis and the meal was fantastic. Butcher and the Boar also in Minneapolis has a great beer menu but is on the more pricey side.
Butcher and Boar looks good too!

I think we are set to arrive somewhere around 4:30 (hopefully). Keep us posted what people are thinking for Friday night.

I wish my house looked exactly like that club house... that thing is gorgeous.

It is really nice...same with the homes around the course. Kinda makes you think before you swing out of your shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Side note:

Any have a good recommendation on a sushi place in Minneapolis?

I found a few that look interesting, Masu, Sakura, Origami, Wakame and Shanghai Bistro.

Part of me wants a Cajun Redux Blucy from the Blue Door so much..... the rest of me is already regretting it.

Side note:

I found a few that look interesting, Masu, Sakura, Origami, Wakame and Shanghai Bistro.

I've gone to both of these places and each has a 'all your can eat' special at certain times... believe it's after 5PM or something like that. ($25) which is awesome cause you can basically try anything you want. If you go with multiple people everyone has to do the all you can eat not just one or two.

Both places are pretty good.

Akita in Woodbury (same as the course!)

http://www.akitasushiandhibachi.com/

Kyoto in Eagan/Burnsville

http://www.kyotomn.com/

Side note:

I have eaten at Masu it pretty good. It is in the MOA.

You will not go wrong with whatever you guys choose. I will follow the post and will try to join the group for dinner. I am playing in a scramble in Brandon, SD that morning...so I should be in Minneapolis by 5.

was going to download the course for skydroid on my phone, and checked their website. If any of you are curious this will show you the course from google maps, and has each hole mapped with hazards. Just wait for it to tell you that you cannot make changes, hit ok, and you can view it.

http://skydroid.net/courseViewer.php?course_id=3640

Last edited:
Man you guys are serious golfers. :D
I show up. Look straight. See an opening. Hit the ball there hopefully.
Keep the ball in front me. Move to the next hole.
Goal is break 40 on each side and win a driver...I kid about the driver part.

hahaha....
....wait, what?!

I was google map stalking the course and this looks like an interesting couple of holes. Don't go long on your approach into the top hole and don't go left on the next par 3!!

BUjyjDs.png

Each time I've played Prestwick these holes have played into the wind.

My goal? Break 43 each side.... and win TWO drivers.... what????? Yeah I said it.

Keep the ball moving forward. Stay out of the water.

Im on board with this! However ill shoot for breaking 45 a side!

This is a Juicy Lucy event with golf for me so you guys are well ahead of me.

I would like to say I am focusing on score, but in reality, I am more focusing on meeting new friends and testing drivers. The scores will just be icing on the cake.

bjosh and I just figured out we work together. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back