Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a nice tee shot from Saturdays round. I called my shot on the tee......and yes I made the putt
3abfd7c29521ab158ec77ce6150e7968.jpg
Great shot Mike! At that distance, if you had left that putt short I would have expected to hear you yell from here. :)

enjoy the day guys.

Great shot Mike! At that distance, if you had left that putt short I would have expected to hear you yell from here. :)

I believe you would have, lol. had 3 birdies that round and shot a disappointing 82

Must be that patriots hat moose was rocking. Definitely most fun I've had in a while.

Congrats on the third place! I thought about you guys while I walked 27 today. Didn't want you guys to be the only ones playing in the crappy weather. Lol

Must be that patriots hat moose was rocking. Definitely most fun I've had in a while.
I tried to use the lowest compression golf balls I had in honor of the Pats and Brady :)

This about sums up our tourney, we all thought we were SOL. My tee shot managed to stay in play, 150 in to a downhill pin.
Paul laced this one:
nkZLePKl.jpg

Weather was not ideal, cold and rainy mist most of the day but it was still a blast and we came in 3rd (-9) out of 25+ groups. Thanks again to Paul and Joe for teeing it up with us.

nice job in such bad weather....reminds me of a commercial......"these guys are good"

Hey guys, don't mean to be a pest, but we're a month off from the outing we tentatively planned for July 3rd at Seneca Hickory Stick. It's a Holiday Weekend and I'm sure tee-times will fill up fast so I'd like to book ours asap.
Right now these are my confirmations: moosejaa, krispyk, Plin, Choppstixxx, emart2173
Others that originally showed interest: greggdrews, O'Carroll, six4three5, Maddog701
Right now it's looking like we could have anywhere from 1 to 3 foursomes so let me know if you're definitely in and if you're bringing anyone else. Thanks

Last edited:
Andy - I am out for the 4th of July weekend. I have a couple of plans that are converting on to our platform on 7/1 and won't be a good time for me to be out of the office.

I am planning on taking the week before Labor Day weekend off and heading that way. Hopefully we can schedule a round or two during that week.

Andy…I should have an answer for you by tomorrow or Friday.

Hey guys, don't mean to be a pest, but we're a month off from the outing we tentatively planned for July 3rd at Seneca Hickory Stick. It's a Holiday Weekend and I'm sure tee-times will fill up fast so I'd like to book ours asap.
Right now these are my confirmations: moosejaa, krispyk, Plin, Choppstixxx
Others that originally showed interest: emart2173 (and bros?), greggdrews, O'Carroll, aamsith61, six4three5, Maddog701
Right now it's looking like we could have anywhere from 1 to 3 foursomes so let me know if you're definitely in and if you're bringing anyone else. Thanks

I am in. I will get my bros to let me know if they are in or not.

Now that i am back from Italy, anyone want to play Thursday or Friday? Open for almost anything, including a road trip.

Now that i am back from Italy, anyone want to play Thursday or Friday? Open for almost anything, including a road trip.
I'm off Friday, but headed to the doctors tomorrow for my elbow. Good news and maybe we meet halfway or something?

I am playing too friday afternoon, you guys can join me if you want

I Cant drive down though, i have to work in the morning

I'm off Friday, but headed to the doctors tomorrow for my elbow. Good news and maybe we meet halfway or something?

Works for me

Any place in mind? Don't know much about the Utica area.

Works for me

Any place in mind? Don't know much about the Utica area.
The only place I know of in that entire area is Turning Stone. Isn't there someone in the Syracuse area (Golds maybe?) that could shoot out some ideas?

The only place I know of in that entire area is Turning Stone. Isn't there someone in the Syracuse area (Golds maybe?) that could shoot out some ideas?
Golds is Rochacha I think JimmyG is the Cuse native.

Let me know how the dr. appt goes. There is Green Lakes State Park in Fayetteville, east of Syracuse. I also saw a few courses near Utica that look ok.

Let me know how the dr. appt goes. There is Green Lakes State Park in Fayetteville, east of Syracuse. I also saw a few courses near Utica that look ok.
The doctors went about as expected. I've never heard of this place, but would be interested in giving it a shot. I'm headed out the door in a few for my league round, do you think we need to call for a time?

The doctors went about as expected. I've never heard of this place, but would be interested in giving it a shot. I'm headed out the door in a few for my league round, do you think we need to call for a time?

Made a time for 11:36 tomorrow under my name for 2 players. They may match us up with soneone. If any one wants to join us, call the pro shop at (315)637-4653 and ask to join the 11:36 tee time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back