Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regripping... Lamkin UTx really have my attention.

Do it.

Can stop thinking about the heavenwood DANG IT

I watched Hawk absolutely CRUSH it out of the rough on the 2nd Par 5 on the Champion course.

That one will be getting some review action on the homepage soon. Another very surprising club that I didn't expect to like as much as I did.

Joe, that shot was awesome! I didn't realize I had that second bunker to carry though lol. Glad I made it.

Do it.

That one will be getting some review action on the homepage soon. Another very surprising club that I didn't expect to like as much as I did.

Joe, that shot was awesome! I didn't realize I had that second bunker to carry though lol. Glad I made it.

I think adding 1 of those and 1 BJ hybrid would definitely help a short hitter like myself rather than giving up essentially when Im beyond 170 out

Haha yeah I remember saying "awesome shot, you carried both bunkers!" and you were like "there was a 2nd bunker?"

I think adding 1 of those and 1 BJ hybrid would definitely help a short hitter like myself rather than giving up essentially when Im beyond 170 out

I knew that hybrid would be good for you. Even though at 25° (5h loft basically) it's not the longest, it's easy to elevate from anywhere and super forgiving.

G30 3w.

I knew that hybrid would be good for you. Even though at 25° (5h loft basically) it's not the longest, it's easy to elevate from anywhere and super forgiving.

Yeah a nice 4H would fit the bag nicely right about now since its a big hole at the moment from 3H to 5I

Oh man. They have a used 30° on ebay for $120.

Still RTX 2.0 CB's.

You need to get that done before it gets chilly.

i25 driver now with price drops.

You need to get that done before it gets chilly.

Honestly, I'm even considering the 1-dot 58* to go with the 3-dot 54. I'm not at all a fan of the rounded leading edge traditionally, but, results don't lie. I'm quite skilled with my TG 58*, but hey, I have to tinker somewhere and is sure as hell isn't going to be driver or fairways.

Did you ever hit my 60°?

Did you ever hit my 60°?

Nope, it was too wet when you and I went to the range, but I obliterated the 52 and 56. Forgot to grab it the following days, I was too busy getting my Bobby Jones on.

915d2 12*. I'm pretty hyped up about this one so it could very well be a let down but time will tell.

Nope, it was too wet when you and I went to the range, but I obliterated the 52 and 56. Forgot to grab it the following days, I was too busy getting my Bobby Jones on.

Slop city.

After hitting the Jetspeed driver on holiday and now seeing the price of it over here, I am considering swapping my Cleveland Classic XL for it.....

Add FWs to my ponder list. G30 and the V Series Heavenwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back