Excited to be trying a Cure this weekend for the first time thanks to John in Cure marketing. I'll be rolling an R X2 a bit tomorrow.
Ditto!! RX1 is the one I am looking at.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Ditto!! RX1 is the one I am looking at.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

rx1 is nice. i have last years and its maxed out in weight to 521g. I love how it feels and puts a good roll on the ball. i have become a fan of the CS putters and this one with lines on both sides of the shaft helps alignment well. I haven't missed my line with it (sometimes have chosen the wrong line) but speed wise i am getting used to it and i don't leave many putts short anymore.

I've played 3 rounds now with my Cure, and am still getting used to it. I've had almost zero practice time so everything's been on course. Before my round yesterday I had been putting decent, but not great so I added more weight to my putter - all I had. 3 greens in a row I made a 40', 30' and about a 25' putt. While I'm still getting used the putter I'm very happy with what I saw yesterday and have high hopes for the upcoming season.
Nice work. I will get my hands on one of these some day.

How long did it take for you guys to get yours?

I just ordered mine and want it already!
I don't recall how long it took, but I understand you wanting it already. Can't wait to heat what you think.

Rolled a few on the green just outside our villa here at Kinderlou (RX2). The ball really rolls true off this putter. I had no trouble hitting the line I had chosen. Early on, I was a little off on speed coming up short. Just looking at the putter and hefting it, I expected the ball to jump off of the face somewhat hot. It really comes off quite smooth and a little soft with my stroke. Once I adjusted, distance was not an issue. All that took about ten minutes, as I had to get out of the way of players coming through. Hope to game this baby in the morning, but, might have to fight 12 others to do it.

Checking out JB's this weekend I am curious about how I would do with one of these. The sound became addicting and the technology is fascinating.

Checking out JB's this weekend I am curious about how I would do with one of these. The sound became addicting and the technology is fascinating.
I did have my 2nd three putt with it, although that is in 12 rounds. Its really coming along for me.

I did have my 2nd three putt with it, although that is in 12 rounds. Its really coming along for me.

It is such a good fit for you with the adjustability it offers. You could tell your confidence level was high but some of those pin placements were killer.

You kind of set the bar on hole 1 during our round with that thing.

You kind of set the bar on hole 1 during our round with that thing.
Thanks dude. That one was a solid 25 footer. Sadly the rest of my game was absent during round 2

How do I make the sound this putter makes off the center of the face my tapatalk notification tone? Such a great sound.

How do I make the sound this putter makes off the center of the face my tapatalk notification tone? Such a great sound.
Did u roll the insert or non insert? Non insert sound reminded me of hitting golf balls with aluminum baseball bats as a kid

Did u roll the insert or non insert? Non insert sound reminded me of hitting golf balls with aluminum baseball bats as a kid

Non insert. I hated the sounds at first and then I started to crave it. You can really tell just by the sound if you missed the center of the face even though with the tech involved the ball goes the same distance.

Non insert. I hated the sounds at first and then I started to crave it. You can really tell just by the sound if you missed the center of the face even though with the tech involved the ball goes the same distance.
Cool...did Mr hawk get to roll one? I'd be curious on his thoughts

Cool...did Mr hawk get to roll one? I'd be curious on his thoughts

He took one half-hearted attempt and didn't seem real interested after that if I recall.

Will be interesting to see if my thoughts change after June or not

I said the same thing after rolling one this weekend. These things are huge!

The adjustability is awesome, you're right about the sound, but the look and feel at address is quite stable, can't wait to spend more time with them in OH!

Anyone have a photo of the putter framing the ball as you might see it while lining up the putt?

If it's in the thread, my apologies, I missed it.

Thanks.

Anyone have a photo of the putter framing the ball as you might see it while lining up the putt?

If it's in the thread, my apologies, I missed it.

Thanks.

Here's a few from earlier in the thread:

16847071030_e477c30a9d_c.jpg

fb7ee8eb555c70da91529a929c52d1f2.jpg

There's so much going on, too much distraction for me. The size I don't care about that much really, just don't like the looks of them from what I've seen until now.

There's so much going on, too much distraction for me. The size I don't care about that much really, just don't like the looks of them from what I've seen until now.

Understandable. Once I saw how they performed I was even more intrigued. But looks don't bother me much...

Thanks, perfect.

Might have to try one, doesn't look as big as I feared.

We will have some with us at the THP Event in your neck of the woods.

Back