Calling all Carolinians

You all settled in up there?

Lol I'd love to say yes but I've been there almost 2 weeks and have slept there twice, this travel thing is harder than I remember when I was younger lol.

Not sure what people are doing for Memorial Day but I could quite possibly be free for a round that day.

I may be able to get out on the weekend, it depends on what the wife has planned though she may want to go away for a couple days to the hills and honestly the fishing wouldn't hurt my feelings at all lol.

There's a huge demo day on Ft Bragg on May 22nd from 1-5 if anyone's interested. Adams, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Titleist, Taylormade, Mizuno, Srixon, Cobra and Nike.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Lemme see what else comes down the pipe before I commit, but I'm under mileage on my rental car. Might be willing to do a lot of driving next weekend.

Lemme see what else comes down the pipe before I commit, but I'm under mileage on my rental car. Might be willing to do a lot of driving next weekend.

If you're at Ft Jackson, you could always ride with me if we set up something around memorial day.

Also, Id be down for a round or two memorial day weekend.

So I have feelers out right now. And it probably wont happen but I possiblt,maybe, there is a very slim chance might be able to get myself and 2 others onto Quail Hollow. I know a couple of memebers and the friend that got me the WF Champ tickets works there so there is a slim chance. I probably shouldn't even post this until I get more details but I am pretty excited if I can get it to happen.

Bullitt and I are going to play Foxfire-Grey Fox tomorrow at 10:37 if anyone wants to jump in. I made the time for two on golfnow but they still have two spots available on there. $34 a person have never played there but I have heard good things.

So Group Golfer has this for the Raleigh people

[h=1]$25 for 18 Holes with Cart at Wildwood Green Golf Club in Raleigh ($66 Value. Expires September 15, 2015[/h]

So I have feelers out right now. And it probably wont happen but I possiblt,maybe, there is a very slim chance might be able to get myself and 2 others onto Quail Hollow. I know a couple of memebers and the friend that got me the WF Champ tickets works there so there is a slim chance. I probably shouldn't even post this until I get more details but I am pretty excited if I can get it to happen.
I'd be more than happy to help you in this matter.....

I'd be more than happy to help you in this matter.....
Well I will find out probably by Monday or so. We shall see what happens. I doubt it but hey I am going to try.

Holy $%#@!

Well I will find out probably by Monday or so. We shall see what happens. I doubt it but hey I am going to try.
You never get what you don't ask for......

Holy $%#@!
I know...right?

In my past life (first marriage) a friend of my ex's husband was a member there and we went to their wedding there. TOP NOTCH......TOP NOTCH!!

Are Firethorne and TPC Piper Glen good courses?

I'm so happy right now. The lessons and hard work are finally starting to pay off. Shot 82 on my home course today. The real test is whether it will travel. I have a habit of shooting well at home and then completely losing it when I'm away. The true test is tomorrow. Can I break 90 on a course I don't know every single inch of.

Congrats! We shall see how I shoot tomorrow.

I'm so happy right now. The lessons and hard work are finally starting to pay off. Shot 82 on my home course today. The real test is whether it will travel. I have a habit of shooting well at home and then completely losing it when I'm away. The true test is tomorrow. Can I break 90 on a course I don't know every single inch of.

That is awesome to hear. Play your game and focus on the shot at hand and you will do your thing.

That is awesome to hear. Play your game and focus on the shot at hand and you will do your thing.

I think the issue that I have when playing with you guys is that you all hit the ball so much further than I do that I subconsciously swing harder to keep up which throws me out of my game. I have to stay within myself when I'm playing and just keep swinging easy.

Hey Ron, here's our opening tee shot for tomorrow. How lucky do you feel?

Congrats on the PB! It feels good when you see results from the hard work.

I think the issue that I have when playing with you guys is that you all hit the ball so much further than I do that I subconsciously swing harder to keep up which throws me out of my game. I have to stay within myself when I'm playing and just keep swinging easy.

You hit the nail on the head. It took me a long time to figure it out. Number one looks like fun lol

Foxfire grey course.

Sweet! Have fun guys!! I need to come down there SOON and play with you.

Back