Affordable Vegas golf options?

EaglevsFalcon

Reaction score
Handicap
3.4 GHIN
I have a friend of mine who is going to Vegas and is looking for some affordable but good courses in the area. Does anybody have any insight?

Would love to be able to point him in the right direction. He is wanting to stay sub-$100, if possible.

Thanks!

Check w VegasMav.
I played Revere, good deal there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you have a car ? If so the best deal is Mountain Falls in Pahrump. 45 min drive outside of Vegas. Never more then $60 for a round, during the summer it can be played for $35. Interesting course with dual greens on some holes.

Chimera is a good deal at $80

If your going to play revere. The Lexington course is a must.

Boulder creek at times is under a $100

Paiute after 12 can be had for $100.

Lately reflection bay has had some $95 rounds. Might have two tee times per day at this rate. Which by far is the best deal in Vegas.

While angel park is under $80 it's notoriously over booked to the tune of 5hrs min rounds. I would avoid.

Heck you can play Wolf creek for $85 in the summer.

Vegas has cheap golf after June 1st. Just gotta deal with the heat.

We played Desert Pines in October and enjoyed the layout and the all-inclusive food/beverage package. It's about a 15 minute taxi ride from the Strip.

If your friend qualifies for a military rate, Paiute might be decently priced. The military discount was the same as the local rate when I played there 3 years ago. 25% off I think.

Angel Park Mountain Course is a nice track for not much money. All putts break towards the Stratosphere

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

When is he going? I used to go to Phoenix in July and August and played some great courses on the cheap. Many places just for a cart fee.

Check w VegasMav.
I played Revere, good deal there.

I played Revere yesterday (Lexington). Fun track, but we were rained out on the back nine.

Played as part of a package deal. Not sure what the course rate would be.

He'll be there this weekend and I believe he will have a car. He is going with his son and just want to play decent golf without breaking the bank. Thanks for all the responses so far!

I've was there in November and February, played Coyote Springs, Arroyo, and both courses at Revere. All for less than $70. I used tee off.com for most bookings with their typical 20% coupon. Recommend all. I've got them reviewed my blog if your friend wants to see pics.

I played Bali Hai and Desert Pines. Bali Hai was not cheap, but I think Desert Pines was under $100 and I really enjoyed it.

Desert Pines is awesome. It's squeezed in on a small track of land, yet you hardly see any other holes. Also love the massive bunkers there as well.

Will you have a car ?

Chimera is a good deal at $80

If your going to play revere. The Lexington course is a must.

Boulder creek at times is under a $100

Paiute after 12 can be had for $100.

Lately reflection bay has had some $95 rounds. Might have two tee times per day at this rate. Which by far is the best deal in Vegas.

While angel park is under $80 it's notoriously over booked to the tune of 5hrs min rounds. I would avoid.

Heck you can play Wolf creek for $85 in the summer.

Some good info here on courses. Have him check GolfNow...they run some ridiculous specials for the day or next on tee times. But I would check with Chimera, Boulder Creek and The Revere GC which has two courses, the Lexington and the Concord. Lexington is the more challenging course thus costs about $10 than the Concord course.

If your friend wants to drive a bit (about 1.25 hours) from Las Vegas, then have him check out Coyote Springs GC. The rates are really good and because they want people to play, they usually let you replay for $20 or even free. http://coyotesprings.com

Back