Ultimate Internet Golfer - Johnny Drama [NSFW]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Old but good. Johnny Drama playing golf. Contains adult language.

it's only because you questioned my handicap

best show EVER

That was an awesome episode. I miss that show.
Drama needs an internet golfer t shirt for sure

LOL thats awesome, I've never seen that before.

Lmao that show was hilarious. I've never seen that episode, thanks for sharing. Johnny Drama #NotOutingApproved

Best show ever IMO. The best casting and acting they could have possibly got. Unreal episode.

"Back in the game?....I am the F***ING game pal!"

I miss this show. Johnny Drama was money

"I just got this re gripped." LMAO.

Drama was my favorite character on what at the time was my favorite show.

Didn't turtle say or do something to Brady either before or after the round because he's a Giants fan? Killing me that I can't remember.

Drama was my favorite character on what at the time was my favorite show.

Didn't turtle say or do something to Brady either before or after the round because he's a Giants fan? Killing me that I can't remember.

He was going to talk crap to him but doesn't because he invites turtle and soprano to his place. So he humps his leg the rest of the round lol.

I am pretty sure he just ruined a Matrix Xcon shaft in that R9 head! Man I miss that show, was so good.

Great show! Was sad to see it cancelled, as I loved the cameo spots like this one. Can't wait to see the movie when it comes out.

That was awesome.

What is this custom, mine's off the rack!

Can't wait for the movie to come out. I'll be at the first showing no doubt.

One of my all time favorite shows.

You Bridgestone Invitational guys should play this before you tee up to get the juices flowing. It will certainly help take any tension out of your game while ya laughing your arses off :D

:laughing: That was such a good show

Pretty sure I had him in a foursome recently...

I love that show and I love Johnny Drama. That's one show they could have run forever and I don't think I would have gotten tired of it.

That was a good laugh.

That is hilarious !!

Back