The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping it all checks out ok Pete!

I hear all that.

Two things: I'm scared to find out what's wrong (the thought of two straight golf seasons cut short…); and…the only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm golfing.

But I will be calling tomorrow.

I know you don't want to lose more time. But, if something is wrong it's better to go ahead and get it fixed.

Hope it works out.

Typical, long weekend and it's pouring rain outside. I guess to make the best of it I should go try out some drivers at GolfTown.

A thousand things to do today and now a have to add going to ATT to the list since my POS Galaxy S4 decided to stop charging.

I hate flying.

I could never travel for a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A thousand things to do today and now a have to add going to ATT to the list since my POS Galaxy S4 decided to stop charging.

2005 called they want their phone back

2005 called they want their phone back

2015 called and said "Oh you want an upgrade and don't want to pay $600? Wait until September" Or I can always increase my monthly plan $30 a month and pay the phone monthly but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Been sick for 4 days... Pretty sure it's bronchitis and the flu. Yesterday I got enough energy to get to the Wal-Mart clinic and I still had time since they were open another hour according to their website.... Website lied. They closed an hour before the website says. So here I am back here this morning.... I hope they really open at 9. I need some relief asap....

Rolled out of bed and played a 7:04 tee time. No warmup at all. Shot 36 on the front, missed a bucket full of putts.

Made the turn to the back. The course decided it wanted to host a charity tournament (on a Sunday morning), and I get caught up in the wash. THREE groups waiting on the 10th tee, with two more playing the hole.

No thanks. I should have just stayed in bed.

Rolled out of bed and played a 7:04 tee time. No warmup at all. Shot 36 on the front, missed a bucket full of putts.

Made the turn to the back. The course decided it wanted to host a charity tournament (on a Sunday morning), and I get caught up in the wash. THREE groups waiting on the 10th tee, with two more playing the hole.

No thanks. I should have just stayed in bed.
#NoSleep36 doesn't have the same ring as #Clive75

2015 called and said "Oh you want an upgrade and don't want to pay $600? Wait until September" Or I can always increase my monthly plan $30 a month and pay the phone monthly but I just can't bring myself to do it.
Just go on Amazon and order a couple batteries and a charger. Throw in a fresh battery every morning. It will get you over until September

Been sick for 4 days... Pretty sure it's bronchitis and the flu. Yesterday I got enough energy to get to the Wal-Mart clinic and I still had time since they were open another hour according to their website.... Website lied. They closed an hour before the website says. So here I am back here this morning.... I hope they really open at 9. I need some relief asap....

Hope you feel better better soon Derek

Second time this week I've gone to a house and there's been a hornets nest hanging out waiting to say hello. Apparently I should start carrying bug killer with me just to be safe

My customer got stung on the lip last week at a reo. He swelled up and learned a lisp.

I should have taken a pic but my wife was freaking out because we came upon a rattler laying on the cart path. It took a while to get by him but for the wife it felt like eternity. The rest of the round wasn't enjoyable.

I hate my wedges now. The gapping between my wedges is too off and I don't have the time to get new ones and dial them in

I hate my wedges now. The gapping between my wedges is too off and I don't have the time to get new ones and dial them in

With all due respect, that doesn't sound like the wedges' fault.

With all due respect, that doesn't sound like the wedges' fault.

Well I have a 60* then 56* then 50* bent to 48* and 45* PW. The 50* and the PW are killing me. The 56* goes up to 100* and the 50*/PW cover 105 - 130 yds. Don't really want to add a 5th wedge but looking like I might have to.

Well I have a 60* then 56* then 50* bent to 48* and 45* PW. The 50* and the PW are killing me. The 56* goes up to 100* and the 50*/PW cover 105 - 130 yds. Don't really want to add a 5th wedge but looking like I might have to.

Three choices:
1) do nothing (easiest)
2) add a 5th wedge (easy)
3) learn partial swing wedge shots (difficult)

Remember, do or do not. There is no try.

How far does the bent 50* go on a full shot?

Three choices:
1) do nothing (easiest)
2) add a 5th wedge (easy)
3) learn partial swing wedge shots (difficult)

Remember, do or do not. There is no try.

1) is not really a choice since it has now caused me to waste strokes 3 of the last 4 rounds.

2) I'm thinking maybe doing this but I only have room for one more club and I need to secure a 200 yd club

3) actually working on this right now, see #1.

Sorry just needed to vent

1) is not really a choice since it has now caused me to waste strokes 3 of the last 4 rounds.

2) I'm thinking maybe doing this but I only have room for one more club and I need to secure a 200 yd club

3) actually working on this right now, see #1.

Sorry just needed to vent

I know man. Rant away. Partial shots are a skill. They don't happen overnight. if it were easy, everybody would do it.

115-120 on average.

So you have 56* -100
48* - 115
45* - 130 I'm guessing?

Not sure I see the problem. Maybe bend the 48* back a degree or two, but 12-15 yards is pretty much right on for what you need. Depending on the company the ideals are different, but I believe most want 12 yards of separation. Having less is unreasonable and you'll be causing problems in other areas.

So you have 56* -100
48* - 115
45* - 130 I'm guessing?

Not sure I see the problem. Maybe bend the 48* back a degree or two, but 12-15 yards is pretty much right on for what you need. Depending on the company the ideals are different, but I believe most want 12 yards of separation. Having less is unreasonable and you'll be causing problems in other areas.

I'm thinking of going with 58/54/50 in the future just for this specific reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back