WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB3's are seriously underrated. Nice looking bag.

That they are, love them. Every time I bring them into the shop the pro and staff get really excited and reminisce that they wish Adams still made irons this nice haha

I want to take those irons out for a nice steak dinner. I would even make them breakfast. Might be one of the best looking irons to come out this year.

They are pretty sexy aren't they? If only I was good enough to game them I would be all over them.

0522b34d96fd44ea416e51c6567a47aa.jpg
16117978d175c75fff522d22d2e127be.jpg

915 woods interesting how do you like them
Driver I hit well. The 3w not really but I just put rogue black 80g in it about month and a half ago. One range session since then and decent result

Such a good looking bag bud. I'm really pondering some 915 at the top of my bag after how well I hit this hybrid.

Looks beautiful Kang. Those Bridgestone irons look great.

Kang, that is beautiful my friend.

Looking forward to next month's witb kang

I need to borrow that bag Tuesday/Wednesdayish

Here is a question - probably mainly for those with 14-way dividers.

How do you organize your clubs in your bag? Is there a thought process behind it and if so, what?

For me, I see my 14-way divider as a series of "V" shapes. I go left to right, and top to bottom. My putter cannot fit in all the slots because of the SuperStroke grip, so I placed it at the top of the first V, next to the 1-iron. I also did this because when I do ride, I don't like having the putter in the back of the bag as it's situated.

b07f0a37f0d8558dac00f04c3ab68cad.jpg

615d1ed8b882f21818ec9f0deccf6772.jpg

I am excited for a few deliveries this week so I can finalize my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back