2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

I look forward to hearing how the actual MVP is chosen. Very intriguing that u may be able to play into the Grandaddy.

#ImWithHarry

#TeamChad is the first step I would think. ?

Life, work and family pulled me away from the site for a while and have missed out on the contests.

REALLY bummed I missed out on just entering for a chance at redemption and crowning Chad #theKing.

Congrats to all who fill out the teams and can't wait to follow along.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a #TheKing thread jump to the top

I can't wait to see who the final team members are, I've got my fingers crossed to be one of them!!!

I can't wait to see who the final team members are, I've got my fingers crossed to be one of them!!!

Spoiler
It's going to be me!
Spoiler
I hope!

Alaska Airlines is having a flight sale to CA from Seattle today...I think it's a sign :alien:

Alaska Airlines is having a flight sale to CA from Seattle today...I think it's a sign :alien:

;) any PNWers can take advantage of this. Hint hint nudge nudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

;) any PNWers can take advantage of this. Hint hint nudge nudge.

wink-nudge.jpg

I think this event needs a rookie to attend. I'm the newcomer that hopes to be part of this event. Fingers crossed.

I think this event needs a rookie to attend. I'm the newcomer that hopes to be part of this event. Fingers crossed.

Yeah Im with you. I sure would love for this to be my first event to attend.

Just realized we get to play with the XR before the event. That's pretty exciting. Not sure how I missed that! Now if this snow would disappear! :)

Just realized we get to play with the XR before the event. That's pretty exciting. Not sure how I missed that! Now if this snow would disappear! :)
Great to see you get into an event so quickly after the weather debacle last fall, BTW.

Weather hasn't been that good here either. With the overcast we're only going to be in the mid 60's today...... "California dreaming on such a winter's day" :cool:

That was when the guy cut the radar lines.... what a schmuck.

Great to see you get into an event so quickly after the weather debacle last fall, BTW.

And the teams are final.

Congrats to all of those that were selected.
For those that were not, thank you for taking the time to enter, it is a fantastic event and we hope you continue with hte many chances at THP Events this year.

And tomorrow, the THP Home Page will feature the full teams and each player will get their XR Driver ordered in a few days.

Congrats on the final participants! I'll be rooting for the hair all the way #ImWithChad

Using Tapatalk

Congrats on all the participants selected for the King.

And with Ryan and David added to #TeamHarry…I have flip-flopped again.

#ImWithHarry

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the final ones selected! This was such an awesome event to follow last year, and I imagine this one will be even better.

Congrats guys!! Looking forward to following along.

Congrats guys, teams looking good

Teams look good! Couple of familiar faces in those groups along with some new blood!

#ImWithChad

Back