Northern, Nj, NYC, Westchester and Long Island, Ny

Sweet, an NYC thread! I'll be back in a couple of weeks and then basically trying to play every day in July before the new job starts. Has anyone made the trip up to West Point and can recommend it or not?

With DJ leading the U.S. Open, maybe I should have picked up that R15 driver yesterday from the PGA Tour Superstore.

Sweet, an NYC thread! I'll be back in a couple of weeks and then basically trying to play every day in July before the new job starts. Has anyone made the trip up to West Point and can recommend it or not?
West Point is certainly worth it...and that's not because I am from here. Let me know if your interested or anyone else is and I'll set up a tee time or two.

Played Bethpage Red yesterday as I'm at a wedding here tonight and was in beautiful condition. The course was packed but a nice day to be out here. Shot 100.

Sent from iPhone+Tapatalk

I am playing Bethpage Red Tuesday. I cannot wait. I love the course but it took them forever to get it up and running.

Looking to see if I can get a foursome reserved for July 4 on the Black course. I won't be able to make a reservation until Saturday due to their system.
Any interest from the crowd? Will take this to the general forums if I can't fill it up with you local guys.

Time TBD, but will get the earliest available slot.
Walking only.
Out of state residents pay $150, in state $75, no weekend senior rates.
Caddies are available for a fee.
Restaurants, cart girls, and kiosks are available as well.
Driving range $8 for a small bucket (45), $10 for a large (60).

Train: LIRR to Farmingdale (Ronkonkoma line), $5 cab fee to the course.

Looking to see if I can get a foursome reserved for July 4 on the Black course. I won't be able to make a reservation until Saturday due to their system.
Any interest from the crowd? Will take this to the general forums if I can't fill it up with you local guys.

Walking only.

Hi, AngryYankee! Count me in for playing Black on the 4th. I would be cool with walking up to the course as well as a reservation. Let me know how it goes.

Stan

Walking only.

I'm a maybe on this one. It really depends on the time of reservation

I'm a maybe on this one. It really depends on the time of reservation

I will have the time, if I can get it, this Saturday since that will be the earliest I can call in.

Played Bethpage Red today. The course was in great condition. I shot an 87.

I am playing Bethpage red next Wednesday at 10:52. Not sure if there are any openings.

Currently fighting the masses over the phone to secure a spot for the July 4 round. Have yet to get through due to the high volume.

Finally got through! But it's a late tee time, 2:12pm on Saturday.

If I don't get this filled by Tuesday, I will open it up to the general forums.

Edit: One spot left open as of 6/27 2225hrs

Last edited:
Giving this a bump. One spot open for Bethpage Black this Saturday 2:12pm tee time. Will open it to the general forums if I can't get it filled.

Giving this a bump. One spot open for Bethpage Black this Saturday 2:12pm tee time. Will open it to the general forums if I can't get it filled.

Sorry would definitely have joined you guys....but have plans with the family for the 4th.

From Central NJ
I have a Groupon for Bowling Green that expires next week and am going to try to call for a time on Sunday. Anybody else want in?

Anyone want to play Ferry Point or Centennial Golf Club next week? Centennial is a nice course a little over an hour north of the city. I bought a club at a demo day at Centennial and have a free round there I'd like to use. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

sorry Yankee would have been in but I have been off the grid last week or two. Have fun, played the black on June 12 it was great shot 98 felt like 68.. Just amazing. looking to go back on July 31 can't wait. happy 4th enjoy the round

Orange County golf

Orange County golf

Anyone looking to go north. I live in the NY OC, I can give you heads up on any courses.

I'm playing Centennial Golf Club tomorrow (about 1 hour north of NYC). There's one spot left, tee time is at 11:40 Meadows to Fairways. If anyone in the area wants to play it'd be great to tee it up with a THPer!

I'm playing Centennial Golf Club tomorrow (about 1 hour north of NYC). There's one spot left, tee time is at 11:40 Meadows to Fairways. If anyone in the area wants to play it'd be great to tee it up with a THPer!

I cannot play today but let's tee it up before the season is over. A group of us may play ferry point in a few weeks.

I cannot play today but let's tee it up before the season is over. A group of us may play ferry point in a few weeks.

Definitely let me know. I'm a teacher and decided I'm not working at all this summer :D. So if you give me a heads up I should be able to make it. I hadn't checked this thread much lately but will be looking it at much more now since it's the summer. I'm willing to meet up with people during the week anywhere. I'm thinking about possibly Richter Park next week in Danbury, CT.

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a round in this Saturday. Anyone else interested?

Playing Mansion Ridge today in Monroe. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

777 how was Mansion Ridge, have not been in some time thinking of grabbing a round?

777 how was Mansion Ridge, have not been in some time thinking of grabbing a round?

Well Troon golf took over managing the property, which is way better then the last company who managed the course. The course was in good condition and challenging. They also have made the green fee's reasonable. I definitely suggest playing this course.

Back