Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank Cruiser 330, Metal X Milled 330, ProType Tour #7, SeeMore DB4X, Cleveland Classics HB #10.....

Really liked the headshape in the proshop today... really want to get one out on a practice green.

Bobby jones hybo and heavenwood.
Omg so stupid easy to hit both and they just shoot up into the air.

Ping i20 driver. The irons are heaven sent... So the driver has to be as well. Ha.

Sldr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love mine. Straightest driver i have ever hit, and with the right shaft its looooong

Pondering when I will get to hit and most likely purchase a 28 and/or 31 degree Big Bertha hybrid.

Golf pride tour classic on my ptm3, fgp or si2/x2. And the i25 driver because I hit it so well and can't quit it.

Srixon 545 irons with Nippon Shafts. 1 inch long and 3 degrees upright. Otherwise known as the 441 setup.

Srixon 545 irons with Nippon Shafts. 1 inch long and 3 degrees upright. Otherwise known as the 441 setup.

Im pondering a 4I for that set

Or if I was smart a Bobby jones 4H cause those things are stupid awesome

On top of a new swing I am pondering an alpha. Like the g30 but had such a bad weekend with it (swing related) that it will always stick in my mind. Best drive I hit all weekend was with Shane's Alpha.

Thanks to JMan, giving serious thought to the new G30 3 wood...

SM c-130 7 ways with a clic gear...

no reason for it, no budget for it...
If I was buying a cart bag, that c-130 7 way would be at the top of the list.

Also, I have a Clicgear 8.0 (4 wheeled version) with your name on it if you are interested.

New grips. Either Lamkin UTX or Golf Pride NDMC whiteouts.

Also a SuperSroke Flatso Ultra 1.1

And finding a Cleveland wrench to put a driver head back on a shaft.

New grips. Either Lamkin UTX or Golf Pride NDMC whiteouts.

Also a SuperSroke Flatso Ultra 1.1

And finding a Cleveland wrench to put a driver head back on a shaft.

UTx are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the NDMC's. Lots of them out this last week at PGA National with no issues int he humidity.

pete, utx grips are the way to go.

UTx are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the NDMC's. Lots of them out this last week at PGA National with no issues int he humidity.
Duly noted. The only reason I was thinking of NDMCs is that I have 2 whiteouts extra from when I regripped my dad's irons and figured I'd save $8. I know, me, being cheap...must be the impending doom of that PGA National bill.

pete, utx grips are the way to go.
It's going to sound stupid, but I'm not crazy about the colors. I love the all read one on the driver I was given this weekend, and can't wait to get the head back on the shaft to take some swings with it.

If I was buying a cart bag, that c-130 7 way would be at the top of the list.

Also, I have a Clicgear 8.0 (4 wheeled version) with your name on it if you are interested.

dude you are awesome, but with last week's event, there is no way I can spend a dime on golf equipment for a while.... I am thinking about selling a few putters to pay the vet

Last edited:
Duly noted. The only reason I was thinking of NDMCs is that I have 2 whiteouts extra from when I regripped my dad's irons and figured I'd save $8. I know, me, being cheap...must be the impending doom of that PGA National bill.

It's going to sound stupid, but I'm not crazy about the colors. I love the all read one on the driver I was given this weekend, and can't wait to get the head back on the shaft to take some swings with it.

go all black. I like the blueish ones I have.

RTC 2.0 cb 54.

Feel like a broken record but I've got the same ponder myself. Trying to find a 3 dot may be a challenge though. Will likely follow it up with a RTX 2.0 58˚ 2 dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back