#RyderCupRed Contest Winners

Congratulations guys

Holy smokes, just now seeing this thread/winners.

Thanks THP & Callaway!

Congrats everyone!

Looks like I have the Polo I'll be wearing on Day 1 of the Grandaddy!

Thanks THP and Callaway!

Awesome. Congrats guys!

Congrats fellows.

Congrats everybody!

Congrats all!!

Wow...This is great news. I'm so excited. I said when this shirt was shown, that I would look really good in red. Now I get to prove it.

Note: This annoucment was made hours before I traded Marshawn Lynch to GolferGal...just for the record :)

Congrats guys.

Congrats fellas!

Glad to see some Americans win something...

Congrats all!

Congrats y'all!!

?⭐?USA?⭐?USA?⭐?USA?⭐?

Had this waiting for me when I got hope today. Thank you THP and Callaway. It is a great looking polo. Proud to have #THP on the sleeve.

4e45ca292196d95322710215a8e9f8a3.jpg

Wife sent me a picture text saying mine showed up today as well. Thanks again Callaway and THP!

Not expecting to see mine today, since I'm pretty far from Florida, but I'll be stoked when it shows up! Looks like a great polo!

Mine came today as well. Very sharp looking shirt that I'll be proud to wear . The THP logo pops on this bad boy as well !

Had this waiting for me when I got hope today. Thank you THP and Callaway. It is a great looking polo. Proud to have #THP on the sleeve.

4e45ca292196d95322710215a8e9f8a3.jpg

Gosh that polo looks so awesome. Callaway and THP, perfect! Jealous of you guys for that win!

What a good looking polo. I am sure these look even that much better in person. Congrats everyone!

What a cool looking shirt. I would love to have one of those.

Got mine in today too. It's gorgeous in person and has immediately taken over as my favorite shirt. Thanks again to THP and Callaway for a great contest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAA_Beat always wins something! Congrats guys!

Love seeing these shirts rolling in, congrats again everyone

Got my shirt last night and I freaking LOVE IT! I don't know what Callaway puts in their shirts, but they be magical.

Got my shirt last night and I freaking LOVE IT! I don't know what Callaway puts in their shirts, but they be magical.

The line is done by Perry Ellis and this is a good one.

Back