SeeMore Putters Thread

Otherwise, an email usually gets answered pretty darn quickly.

same thing, I want to know but if I know I might end up a few hundred bucks poorer

A nice little flatstick with a copper insert is headed my way very soon. PR m7! I can now sleep again after making the huge mistake of getting rid of one a little over a year ago.

Now I just need to learn how to use it as well as Dan does his.

A nice little flatstick with a copper insert is headed my way very soon. PR m7! I can now sleep again after making the huge mistake of getting rid of one a little over a year ago.

Awesome! That's the last thing on my SeeMore want list for the moment, although I have no idea which PR model I want to hunt down yet.

Awesome! That's the last thing on my SeeMore want list for the moment, although I have no idea which PR model I want to hunt down yet.
I went from 0 to 3 PRs in a matter of 4 months so be careful...haha

Man those private reserve putters are amazing looking. I was gutted yesterday I missed out on winning an auction for a x2 centre shaft. :sad:

Thanks for the idea, James! They all fit again.

c5560b65dc23be286933d87348b6506e.jpg

For you lefties, nice looking m1 and m3 listed on the bay today.

I am really excited for you dude.. Possibly the only M7 I'll see and not immediately make an offer on - You needed one badly.

I am really excited for you dude.. Possibly the only M7 I'll see and not immediately make an offer on - You needed one badly.
Looking forward to getting it after the boys in Franklin work their magic. Thanks again for the heads up buddy!

Looking forward to getting it after the boys in Franklin work their magic. Thanks again for the heads up buddy!

Hat tip to Jman as well. Like most things SeeMore, the man has a nose for great things.

Just trying to be helpful my friend. The m1 looks practically brand new!

it looks good. is it agains ebay rules to contact the seller for a discount if I was to pondering both of them?

Hat tip to Jman as well. Like most things SeeMore, the man has a nose for great things.
Should have known James had a part in discovering this elusive jewel! Thank you also my good man!

it looks good. is it agains ebay rules to contact the seller for a discount if I was to pondering both of them?
Not to my knowledge. I have done it before as have most others I'm sure. Good luck!

Not really. Only risk you run is if it goes off eBay and you lose your buyer protection. Never hurts to ask though!

Not really. Only risk you run is if it goes off eBay and you lose your buyer protection. Never hurts to ask though!

wouldnt I still have paypal's protection?

wouldnt I still have paypal's protection?

Yes, as long as you designate the payment for goods or services and not to friends / family.

Back