What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P/B head cover and a THP towel .

Snagged a THP towel and some epoch tees.

Pizza and beer--the headcover.

Today was an expensive day.
New TrueLinkswear shoes, practice putting green, THP Burgers and beer headcover, water bottle, more headcovers, and a hat.
Oh, and pondering a local golf membership and a vacation house w a golf membership.

Had to get the Pizza/Beer cover its my favourite of the year, also picked up my first box of tee's to try and also got the wife a new drink bottle.

More pizza....more beer.

I am leading an auction on a White Tie cut to my length with an Amp Cell tip for $45 + shipping. Steal.

Winn Jumbo Lite putter grip.

I bought plane tickets to Dubai.

Golf related? Yes...I'm flying in on 20th Nov, and leaving 24th Nov. What happens there during that time? DP WORLD TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP of course.

"Bought" tickets earlier already for the event. By bought I mean that for that particular event the tickets are free, and can be acquired from the European Tour website.

Bought a Puma polo from the "Deal of the day thread" $35 shipped

Grabbed a pair of the Volt Yellow/White Nike Lunar Control 2 shoes off ebay - 1/3 the price of buying them locally in New Zealand ..... winning :)

7cbb98ed0a59fb3ee2a78d9c73e804ea.jpg

Matte black! $199 was a steal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411081459.987984.jpg
Fedex dropped this off today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good pickups fellas!

Just bought my new Bridgestone J40 Combo Iron set!!! The 5-6 irons are the DPCs and 7-PW are CBs. Project X Flighted 6.0 shafts. SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I've been playing out of date gear for too long. This is a great first step.

Couldn't pass up the M Project shoes at GolfAnything

THP pizza headcover, epoch tees, water bottle and ball marker all off the THP store!

Just bought my new Bridgestone J40 Combo Iron set!!! The 5-6 irons are the DPCs and 7-PW are CBs. Project X Flighted 6.0 shafts. SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I've been playing out of date gear for too long. This is a great first step.

I want these SOOO bad. My local shops just dont carry them for me to even demo. Guess im gonna snag the SLDR irons. Love the C-tapers. I hope i run into someone with the j40 combos to try before i bit on this purchase.

On topic: I bought 2 dosen e6's along with some gloves and paid for an outing tomorrow.

Another pizza and beer head cover.

I want these SOOO bad. My local shops just dont carry them for me to even demo. Guess im gonna snag the SLDR irons. Love the C-tapers. I hope i run into someone with the j40 combos to try before i bit on this purchase.

On topic: I bought 2 dosen e6's along with some gloves and paid for an outing tomorrow.
I bought mine new on eBay for $400. I have no way to demo where I'm at either so I'm trusting the glowing reviews here mostly as well as researching the crap out of the shafts. Plus, I feel that I'm getting great value at that price.

Im sure they will treat you well! What shafts?

Im sure they will treat you well! What shafts?
PX Flighted 6.0. I think it should be a good pairing for me. Should keep me smooth, I think.

Bought A Scotty Cameron Newport 2, to replace my Oddysey Metal X-Milled #7. Now I gotta have super stroke ryder cup edition team USA on it!

Ordered a set of Taylormade MC irons today with the KS Tour X shafts. Was debating getting the C-Tapers but decided to stick with the Tours in a slightly stiffer version instead.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

After 41 days of waiting I'm about ready to cancel this order. They originally came 2 weeks after I ordered them but unfortunately wrong because of the crappy ordering system of the local golf shop and apparently a guy that can't read the comments attached to the order. Since then they were either re-ordered or shipped back to be rebuilt. Either way the season is pretty much over here in the next few weeks so it wouldn't hurt.

Oh man, I went and did a little shopping today (probably too much). Picked up the following...

Callaway Aqua Dry Cart Bag

Callaway 18* Utility Iron (KBS C-Taper Lite shaft)

X2Hot 3,4, and 5 Hyrbids (UST Mamiya VTS Silver shafts)

Nice work, buddy!
After 41 days of waiting I'm about ready to cancel this order. They originally came 2 weeks after I ordered them but unfortunately wrong because of the crappy ordering system of the local golf shop and apparently a guy that can't read the comments attached to the order. Since then they were either re-ordered or shipped back to be rebuilt. Either way the season is pretty much over here in the next few weeks so it wouldn't hurt.

I would be pretty annoyed by that too. They give you a timeframe on how long it should take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back