JackBErhart

Reaction score
Handicap
My gaming bag is coming together. Black covers for irons, red/black for Wedges, placed in my black/red/grey #sunmountain carry bag.
915172199736e8415af142c7940790a2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice I like the looks!

Looks good but I don't have the patience to r&r head covers on irons for every shot. Probably why my junk looks like it fell out of a plane.

Looks good but I don't have the patience to r&r head covers on irons for every shot. Probably why my junk looks like it fell out of a plane.
I have them on mine, but just for travel to and from course and while there in the car. Remove all when playing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have to let you all know that I purchased the covers off of eBay, and had the black set come with tares at the seems on the PW- LW. Contacted the seller and let him know I had received them that way. He said he didn't sell individual covers, but would send me an entire set no questions asked. That's when I mentioned sending the red on black set which enabled me to cover my wedges so they would stand out. Great seller, and great service= great outcome. Sellers name is dot20102010

Really cool looking.

Thanks for sharing.

Very matchy matchy, but dude, iron and wedge covers? All that matters is that you like them though!

Yes I do like the lack of noise, and the protection my M2's are getting. I like to keep nice things nice, as long as possible.

Yes I do like the lack of noise, and the protection my M2's are getting. I like to keep nice things nice, as long as possible.

You would freak out if you saw my clubs. LMAO.

I dont clean them, they clatter around, they get beat up.

I, too, use covers on my irons for much the same reasons. I like keeping mine nice, but the main reason is that I just simply don't like the clubs banging together. The noise is bothersome to me.

I have been a fan of the neoprene headcover for a while and I like the looks of the wedges being done in the red and black. I like it.

Thanks for the positive comments and opinions. All is appreciated.

Back