The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless jt has some serious regression or Braxton miraculously learns how to throw the ball there is no competition.

I honestly expect to see Braxton transfer here shortly and I wouldn't blame him.

He's a great buckeye but he deserves to start somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize they are doing it to support their coach, but it would be cool to see their opponents do the same:

I realize they are doing it to support their coach, but it would be cool to see their opponents do the same:
Wisconsin will be next week. Wisconsin and Minnesota will raise awareness for epilepsy.

I posted it a week ago so it's fallen way way back into the long long ago now haha.

Wisconsin will be next week. Wisconsin and Minnesota will raise awareness for epilepsy.

I posted it a week ago so it's fallen way way back into the long long ago now haha.
Very cool to see the Badgers jump in, hope to see NE do the same.

So basically the committee is grandstanding by leaving bama out then slipping them back in when they beat other overrated sec teams? I mean I like it, but pretty obvious. All the top 6 control their own destiny, still no love for Ohio st. Glad they drop fsu, not a great team

Are they online yet? I missed it

Osu at 8 just like I said they would be

So if top 25 wins is important like the head is saying then osu can jump Baylor with a win over #25 Minnesota

Osu at 8 just like I said they would be

It's a long shot unfortunately, but anything can happen. In looking at it, you need to root for MissState to win out, hope Baylor and/or TCU slip up and Oregon and ASU take care of one of themselves.

It's a long shot unfortunately, but anything can happen. In looking at it, you need to root for MissState to win out, hope Baylor and/or TCU slip up and Oregon and ASU take care of one of themselves.
Or bama beat Mississippi state and auburn or someone else beat bama.
Then the Pac 12 title game will eliminate Oregon or ASU

Or bama beat Mississippi state and auburn or someone else beat bama.

But does a loss for MissState drop them past OSU? Depends on the loss, but I would think the committee could keep them around if its a classic. Again, anything can happen and there's still the egg and iron bowls too. Lots of chances for some crazy things to happen.

But does a loss for MissState drop them past OSU? Depends on the loss, but I would think the committee could keep them around if its a classic. Again, anything can happen and there's still the egg and iron bowls too. Lots of chances for some crazy things to happen.
Probably not yet. But right now there's 3 SEC teams ahead of them and there's no way that will continue in the next few weeks

I'm no fsu fan and they haven't looked great but the fact that a one loss Oregon is ahead of them is ridiculous .

Probably not yet. But right now there's 3 SEC teams ahead of them and there's no way that will continue in the next few weeks

I see 2.....If you guys win out, Baylor should be behind you. Just need 2 others to lose.

College Football Playoff Rankings
RKTEAMRECORD
1Mississippi State9-0
2Oregon9-1
3Florida State9-0
4TCU8-1
5Alabama8-1
6Arizona State8-1
7Baylor8-1
8Ohio State8-1
9Auburn7-2
10Ole Miss8-2
11UCLA8-2
12Michigan State7-2
13Kansas State7-2
14Arizona7-2
15Georgia7-2
16Nebraska8-1
17LSU7-3
18Notre Dame7-2
19Clemson7-2
20Wisconsin7-2
21Duke8-1
22Georgia Tech8-2
23Utah6-3
24Texas A&M7-3
25Minnesota7-2

Whoops even better lol. I think they jump Baylor after this weekend based on the chairperson of the committee and his love for top 25 wins

Like seeing TCU in a well earned top 4 spot. Hoping Miss State puts a nail in the Bama coffin this weekend.

Whoops even better lol. I think they jump Baylor after this weekend based on the chairperson of the committee and his love for top 25 wins

Agreed. Just win and the rest will take care of itself.

I'm no fsu fan and they haven't looked great but the fact that a one loss Oregon is ahead of them is ridiculous .

This committee is all about top 25 wins it seems. All the dude could talk about

ESPN has them with a 47% chance to win out including conference title game. Seems right.

They need to not worry about the ranking and just win.

Only two , Auburn is one spot behimd.

This committee is all about top 25 wins it seems. All the dude could talk about

Guessing he ignored the loss to Arizona.. At home.. Oh well. Get in the top 4, who cares.

It appears FSU continuing to look average week after week is bothering the committee. I bet they can move back up if they start winning in 2013 fashion.

Ohio st is not jumping Baylor unless baylor loses

100% disagree .

If they beat Minnesota and then probably Nebraska on the conference title game I guarantee it.

The big 12 having no conference championship game is going to screw them.

100% disagree .

If they beat Minnesota and then probably Nebraska on the conference title game I guarantee it.

The big 12 having no conference championship game is going to screw them.

Was just going to post this.

I don't know why Minnesota is ranked 25th but hey I'll take it.

With a tOSU win at Minnesota this week, and a Victory vs Nebraska, if Nebraska wins out, it would be hard to not see tOSU jumping people.

But tOSU needs Michigan State, Nebraska, And Minnesota to keep winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back