Tear me down then build me back up

Scarnici

#TeamParadise
Reaction score
As the title says Freddie please tear down this swing and guide me to building it back up. Im just sick and tired of being so inconsistent. Freddie I am yours to mold

Last edited:
Answer a few questions for me. I know your game but want to hear from you.

What are you looking to accomplish beyond a consistent swing?
What type of ball do have now? and what do we want at the end?
Best club in your bag and the ball flight with that club?
have you had you grip and hands measured?
Are your clubs standard length and lie?

If I think of anything else I will ask. But answer these for me.

I'm looking to build a game that does not leave me. Build fundamentals that I am lacking. I seem to be either driving it well and have zero iron game or have a good iron game and can not get off the tee. It's a battle that I m constantly fighting

I'm not afraid to put in the work. I actually enjoy sitting on the range and putting in the time.

Everything lately has been a push. I would like to get back to the little draw I once had.

Best club in my bag is my 8 iron. I say it's a mid ball flight. I would like a little higher

I have done my own but I am going to have it done on Thursday

My clubs are 3 degrees flat and 1/4 inch short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribed. Having played together and sharing similar physical characteristics, I'm very interested Christian!

Freddie will get you sorted bro.

JM

I know he will. Really looking forward to it

Hopefully that snomageddon ends so you can to work on. I love to see threads dedicated to extended work on the game and see how the swing evolves. Good luck man.

Hopefully that snomageddon ends so you can to work on. I love to see threads dedicated to extended work on the game and see how the swing evolves. Good luck man.

Somedays it feels like it will never end but everyday its stays lighter out longer so I know spring is on its way

Christian!!! My man wants to become better with his own #JourneyToBetter! Crazy enough, we haven't even played 1 round together as of yet and I don't know how that's happened. You avoiding me on purpose?

How would you rate your ball striking when the round goes south? Poor, Average, Good, Spot on? Just curious.

Christian!!! My man wants to become better with his own #JourneyToBetter! Crazy enough, we haven't even played 1 round together as of yet and I don't know how that's happened. You avoiding me on purpose?

How would you rate your ball striking when the round goes south? Poor, Average, Good, Spot on? Just curious.

How we have not played a round together yet is crazy to me. Trust me we will get it done!

Its not really a round that goes south. I could deal with that. Its stretches of time that it goes south. It seems to be one or the other. Im either driving it well and my irons are horrible or my irons are pretty good and I cant hit driver at all.

I would say the ball striking can be poor to average when Im struggling

Christian this is awesome. I'm toying with the idea of breaking down everything I am right now and being built up properly. My issues are time to practice and reinforce the lessons.

Good for you and I'm going to follow along with great interest. Your game is solid IMO & this will definitely take it to the next level.

Good luck on the journey Christian. Looking forward to teeing it up with you this year. Can't wait to see what Freddie prescribes for you.

Christian this is awesome. I'm toying with the idea of breaking down everything I am right now and being built up properly. My issues are time to practice and reinforce the lessons.

Good for you and I'm going to follow along with great interest. Your game is solid IMO & this will definitely take it to the next level.

Thanks Mike. Having a practice facility less than 10 mins away from work I spend most lunch hours there. So it's time to build it the correct way and see where it takes me

Good luck on the journey Christian. Looking forward to teeing it up with you this year. Can't wait to see what Freddie prescribes for you.

Thanks Alex. Im sure we can get in quite a few rounds this year. Looking forward to it

Good luck on the path buddy. I know the fix for you though, you just need to play golf against me.

Good luck on the path buddy. I know the fix for you though, you just need to play golf against me.

There is nothing I enjoy more and it has nothing to do with my spotless record ha ha. As long as I dont have to play you on a par 3 course.

How we have not played a round together yet is crazy to me. Trust me we will get it done!

Its not really a round that goes south. I could deal with that. Its stretches of time that it goes south. It seems to be one or the other. Im either driving it well and my irons are horrible or my irons are pretty good and I cant hit driver at all.

I would say the ball striking can be poor to average when Im struggling
I will be curious to see what Freddie thinks and the direction he sends you in. You have a good swing. You have good lower body movement down into the ball. I'm sure Freddie will get ya fixed!

A lil bump for some Panda knowledge

Sorry Christian been in vegas all week.

Ok lesson #1, the grip.

I would like you to weaken you grip a bit. It's strong and I think it adding some undo tension. I want the grip placed at the base of the fingers on an angle. I only want to see 1 knuckle right hand and be sure the left hand mirrors the right. Keep it firm but loose.

I want those feet just outside your shoulders. To wide and your weight won't transfer properly. To narrow and you'll deplete power before you swing. Make sure that back foot is sqaure and not open. The front foot can be opened a bit but back must remain square.

Bend at the waist and flex the knees until your arms hang from your shoulders. They should not be extended and pulled in. The club will extend from the arms that just hang from the shoulders.

These are the key elements to a solid swing. I want you to buy a swim noodle and practise this while standing on the noodle. No swinging just grip a club, take your stance and posture. Get a feel for your weight on the noodle. Feel it on your toes, heals and in the middle. Flex the knees, make the stance wide and narrow. Get and feel for the center, your center. I mean get in touch with it.

Thanks Freddy. I really appreciate it. I have a pool noodle so I am getting started right away.

This is just the beginning

Tell me what you've discovered through this exercise?

Tell me what you've discovered through this exercise?

With over 4ft of snow in my back yard I can't get to my shed to get my pool noodle. So tomorrow I will be picking one up.

What I have been doing is working on getting my grip more weak so only 1 knuckle is showing only right hand. I feel pretty good with it now. I will get some updated pics so you can take a look.

I have been really working on bending from my waist. I can see an immediate difference as to where my arms hang. I'm pretty sure there is less if me reaching for the ball at address. I'm really looking forward to getting the pool noodle tomorrow

Maybe you should join us in Texas come April.....esp. since we have 1 spot opened up now just for you!!!

Maybe you should join us in Texas come April.....esp. since we have 1 spot opened up now just for you!!!

Interesting that a spot opened up. Hmmm

Back