2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Anyone having trouble with their team? I was in fine this afternoon but now can't find my team. Basically it looks like I am not in a league. Can some one peek and see if my name is still active?

Anyone having trouble with their team? I was in fine this afternoon but now can't find my team. Basically it looks like I am not in a league. Can some one peek and see if my name is still active?

I still see you in there. You are sitting at 113 in the standings.

Midway in the pack. Need to make some upward movement this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for letting us know about two tournaments this week, I had know idea. managed to spend every dollar on the WGC tournament. Its quite a challenge thinking about this weeks picks and making sure you have some good players left at the end with out using their 8 times up early.

Got my selections in for both tournaments. I went with a very new well thought out and planned approach to both fields this week. Which of course means, I'm certain to have eigh guys on each team miss the cut :)

2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

So dumb question, I haven't set my teams yet. Since there are two tournament this week, is our 2 million limit to be spent between both tournaments or do we get two separate 2 million, one for each tournament?

So dumb question, I haven't set my teams yet. Since there are two tournament this week, is our 2 million limit to be spent between both tournaments or do we get two separate 2 million, one for each tournament?

Separate budget for each

Not sure if it's the same thing but something similar to this happened to me last year when I messed with the "cookies" settings on my browser.

Left about $1.5 million unused for the PR Open due to lack of top players in field. Too bad that couldn't be carried over to WGC with a strong field.

Left about $1.5 million unused for the PR Open due to lack of top players in field. Too bad that couldn't be carried over to WGC with a strong field.
Isn't it separate for both events. I just set both fields, and pretty sure it was the full amount for both. Although I could be wrong, I didn't bother looking when I started picking the WGC to see how much I had to start. I only checked about halfway through.

Isn't it separate for both events. I just set both fields, and pretty sure it was the full amount for both. Although I could be wrong, I didn't bother looking when I started picking the WGC to see how much I had to start. I only checked about halfway through.
It is. Just the 10 dudes I picked for the PR Open only amounted to about a half a million. Was just saying it would be nice to add that unused money to the $2 million budget for the othet event.

It is. Just the 10 dudes I picked for the PR Open only amounted to about a half a million. Was just saying it would be nice to add that unused money to the $2 million budget for the othet event.
Oh yeah, gotcha...yeah I agree on that as well.

I guessed.

Last edited:
lineups set....blah

These are the weeks that killed me last year when I didn't realize there was two events in the same week I had to pick

Probably the best approach in these things.

SaA

I'm hoping so. I saw someone post that Troyful was winning, and I just couldn't stand for that.

These are the weeks that killed me last year when I didn't realize there was two events in the same week I had to pick

I think it only happened twice last year. (Happens three times this year)

What I think hurts more is when you forget to make picks for a week and you have a bunch of guys you want to use later, that aren't playing that week and you waste a start (or more) on them. Like when you want to have a strong lineup for a major, then most of those guys take the next week off and you forget to set a new team.

Pleasantly surprised to be at #34 ranking right now. Here's to some good guesses for this week!!

Missed the first week, but I'm in now!

Me too buddy, ready to make another run for the top this year. Last year I missed by just a little.

maxwell_smart.jpg

I missed the first week but I'm all in now. This is my first time playing any kind of fantasy league and I'm looking forward to it.

Still way early in the season to get shooken up by a bad week.

Sorted my picks for this weekend but I think I will be missing next week while we are away unless we can get WiFi access somewhere (and I remember)

Back