Jack Nicklaus Ice Cream

I guess I'm indifferent to this. It seems to be shameless marketing of his name, kind of like John Daly and whatever rum company he hooked up with. I'll be on the look out for Nicklaus dental floss next. "Jack has always been a big believer in keeping his teeth healthy, so that winning smile glistened. You too can share in Jack's legacy, with wax or non waxed."
How is that remotely close in comparison. it's not like his name is every where. The Schwan name is very well respected in the food industry. Comparing him to Daly is just wrong.

I use to work for Schwan, should be good stuff!

I guess I'm indifferent to this. It seems to be shameless marketing of his name, kind of like John Daly and whatever rum company he hooked up with. I'll be on the look out for Nicklaus dental floss next. "Jack has always been a big believer in keeping his teeth healthy, so that winning smile glistened. You too can share in Jack's legacy, with wax or non waxed."

How is that remotely close in comparison. it's not like his name is every where. The Schwan name is very well respected in the food industry. Comparing him to Daly is just wrong.

I don't understand it either, and I don't see a problem with it at all. Are you all up in arms about Arizona Ice Tea selling "Arnold Palmers" too?

We have some Dillion's/Kroger stores here in my area, hope they get some of these. For $1.99, I'd give a few of them a taste test.

I don't understand it either, and I don't see a problem with it at all. Are you all up in arms about Arizona Ice Tea selling "Arnold Palmers" too?

No because at least that's a drink.

Wrong to you, not me.

What? There is a difference between marketing a drink vs. ice cream?

Arnold Palmer has a drink named after him, so I don't find it odd that he would get behind the marketing. Nicklaus has no association with ice cream. Hopefully you can see the difference, not really sure why you have some issue with my reluctance to rush out and buy as many pints as possible.

B-tYh9rXAAAPOKq.jpg

I would be all over that like a fat kid on ice cream. I have the fat part down at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arnold Palmer has a drink named after him, so I don't find it odd that he would get behind the marketing. Nicklaus has no association with ice cream. Hopefully you can see the difference, not really sure why you have some issue with my reluctance to rush out and buy as many pints as possible.

Nope, no problem at all, I just don't have an issue with it either way. I'll make sure to bring some to Olde Stonewall and set it in front of you. You can either eat it or not :alien:

Yet another piece of evidence why Jack is the greatest ever - he loves ice cream. Bet Tiger doesn't eat much the way he exercises!! :alien:

Seriously though, I'll try some if I ever see it.

Nope, no problem at all, I just don't have an issue with it either way. I'll make sure to bring some to Olde Stonewall and set it in front of you. You can either eat it or not :alien:

I would probably end up with food poisoning.

At least a portion of the profits are going to charity, so that's a good thing.

I would probably end up with food poisoning.

At least a portion of the profits are going to charity, so that's a good thing.

I'll take some of the guys words for it that they make quality stuff. That coffee and donuts sounds fantastic

You Nicklaus homers need to chill out.

The Salted Caramel Toffee, Strawberry Lemonade, and Triple Chocolate will be tried. Now to head to Krogers after work.

Coffee and Donuts! Sounds awesome.

Growing up, Jack was my favorite athlete. Not so much these days. But, some proceeds go to charity, the price is good (cheaper than Blue Bell!?!?!?) and Salted Caramel Toffee and Triple Chocolate need my seal of approval.

Why in the world does this dude miss the opportunity to make 18 flavors?

I'm a Graeter's guy but Triple choc may deserve a taste.

Look what is finally in town! Time for testing. Had to lay some ground rules down last night when I got home from the store.
20160404_185555_zpsurscb96z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We have had it a few times. Its pretty good.

I only tried the salted caramel and the strawberry lemonade. The salted Caramel was the one I preferred. Completely forgot about these until this popped back up. Might have to get some again soon and try another flavor.

Chocolate w peanut butter swirl was good. Not good enough to buy again, imo. But, good.

Back