Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE:

What’s the Big News?

Allen Edmonds, the U.S. premium men’s shoe manufacturer headquartered in Port Washington, Wis., is proud to announce its newest line of golf shoes in collaboration with golf legend Jack Nicklaus.

The collection will feature five brand-new styles, inspired by some of Nicklaus’ most iconic courses: the Anaconda, the Bearpath, the Desert Mountain 2.0, the Muirfield 2.0, and the Renegade. Each respective style will be offered in two colors.

i-mKmC6x8-XL.png

Very classic looking shoes.

I'm not going to even ponder them. $245 on shoes that don't even look that comfortable. Pass.

I am not a fan of these at all.

Allen Edmonds makes very nice, high quality shoes. I have one pair of their golf shoes, and I've slowly been stocking up on them for dress shoes for work.

$245 is pretty steep for golf shoes, but AE tends to run pretty decent sales as the year goes on. I'll keep an eye out for the Bearpath shoes. They look really nice.

Other thing to mention is that these shoes can be redrafted. You send them back to AE, they re-sole them and recondition them, and it's like you have a brand new pair of shoes. Cost isn't terrible (usually $75-$100)

The brown one looks like a bad bowling shoe. ick.

Very classy and classic looking shoes. I fancy the all whites, other then that none call to me. The price is a bit out of my range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classy and very nice. I'd buy in a second, iffn' I had the dough. It looks like they can be re-crafted too.

The brown one looks like a bad bowling shoe. ick.

+1. These shoes might be very comfortable but they don't have any curb appeal :bad:

My uncle swears by Allen Edmonds. I like the Bearpath and the Anaconda, but just a touch out of my price range (and they wouldn't look good with shorts).

My uncle swears by Allen Edmonds. I like the Bearpath and the Anaconda, but just a touch out of my price range (and they wouldn't look good with shorts).

Allen Edmonds and Ferragamo are the way to go for dress and casual shoes. Both offer the most comfortable shoes on the market. All I'll buy for work.

I'm a big fan of Jack, but that doesn't mean I have to like these shoes. Pass

I would wear the Anaconda in a second. I'm also a big show ***** though and LOVE Allen Edmonds.

Definitely not my style. But I would bet the are fantastic feeling shoes.

The Desert Mountain looks interesting, very classic/retro styling for sure, but holy cow a high price point.

I love the Bearpath, but don't care for the rest. The price actually seems reasonable to me, you can easily spend 200 for upper tier shoes from any other brand. The quality and craftsmanship is probably Mich higher than most of those, and like Seth said, having them rebuilt will definitely extend the life.

But those brown bowling shoes are awful. Look more like sketches than AE gold shoes.

I don't hate them, but something just seems strange to me in the way they look. Maybe it's the way they are laced, but I can't put my finger on it. Does sound like they'll be good quality though.

Swing....and a miss. The all white are alright but there are other shoes I'd buy first with the same look.

Fugly, I don't care how comfortable they are I wouldn't put them on my feet.

I like the Renegades, I wonder if they will offer wide widths?

Not a huge fan but if I had to pick one it would be the Muirfield Village ones.

Wow, these are surprisingly unattractive. I am probably the target demo but that really lack any pop.

Back