Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I should be good to join you guys on Monday at Riverdale Dunes.

Should know this weekend if I'm heading your way NEXT weekend. It's still up in the air, but I think I have a plan.

I'll hem and hay about it, but then I'm going to say that if we go, that I want to take my clubs and play Saturday or Sunday morning with a few of you. It's got to be a give and take in all of this, right? Though I might end up needing to take a taxi or have one of you pick me up at the hotel that morning...so the wife and kids can hit up a mall or something while I play 18.

I'll let you all know, one way or another, as soon as I know.

Another update

Monday May 25 - Riverdale Dunes TBD (hox, myself, kc720, orutravis)

Tuesday May 26 - Bear Dance 9:24 am $95 includes cart and range balls (hox, myself, kc720)

Wednesday May 27 - Colorado National 7:48 am $49 includes cart (hox, myself, milehigh)
Wednesday May 27 - Legacy Ridge 2:00 (milehigh, kc720, hox, myself)

Thursday May 28 - Green Valley Ranch - TBD (hox, myself)

Friday May 29 - Highland Hills - TBD (hox, myself)

I'm back in on Tuesday!!! Talked to my boss and he made it work for me to go again. This time, its 100% for certain. Turned my day around completely!

I'm back in on Tuesday!!! Talked to my boss and he made it work for me to go again. This time, its 100% for certain. Turned my day around completely!
You guys better take this thing...

Thinking ahead here. I'm not 100% as to what area we would be staying in, in Denver. Where would you guys suggest? Close to the courses we might be able to play (under $100) and also close to activities my wife and kids (two girls 7 & 5) might enjoy doing while we golf.

Thinking ahead here. I'm not 100% as to what area we would be staying in, in Denver. Where would you guys suggest? Close to the courses we might be able to play (under $100) and also close to activities my wife and kids (two girls 7 & 5) might enjoy doing while we golf.
Plenty of good options anywhere you stay...give us a place and we can come up with some tee boxes

Plenty of good options anywhere you stay...give us a place and we can come up with some tee boxes

Maybe I should start with locations for fun stuff for my kids, and work from there? I'm sure there are pleanty of malls and shopping areas, they enjoy that. Where is the "best mall" in Denver? I'm sure there are restaurants and activities around that?

Maybe I should start with locations for fun stuff for my kids, and work from there? I'm sure there are pleanty of malls and shopping areas, they enjoy that. Where is the "best mall" in Denver? I'm sure there are restaurants and activities around that?

Well depends how far you want to travel from the airport. Cherry creek mall is close to down town. It's pretty upscale mall. I'd say park meadows mall is better but far south near parker. Parker has outlet malls too

Well depends how far you want to travel from the airport. Cherry creek mall is close to down town. It's pretty upscale mall. I'd say park meadows mall is better but far south near parker. Parker has outlet malls too
Agree here...Park Meadows is the better option.

Parker doesnt have outlets...but does have a couple studs living there and best city in Denver.

The outlets are in Castle Rock about 15 minutes south of Park Meadows. Golfsmith is also acriss the street from the Mall and PGA Super store about 10 minutes north of the mall.

Park Meadows area is only 20 minutes south of downtown too.

Agree here...Park Meadows is the better option.

Parker doesnt have outlets...but does have a couple studs living there and best city in Denver.

The outlets are in Castle Rock about 15 minutes south of Park Meadows. Golfsmith is also acriss the street from the Mall and PGA Super store about 10 minutes north of the mall.

Park Meadows area is only 20 minutes south of downtown too.

Yeah castle Rock is what I meant for outlets... same sh!t lol. I heard the biggest stud in Colorado lives in lakewood though

No love for Colorado Mills?

Not bad but the extra mall tax always turn me off there
Mall tax? These are the moments that I realize how out in the cut I live haha

Ha ha ha you guys are hilarious! We'd be driving there, It's only a little over a 5 hour drive (just under 400 miles) from here to there.

Park Meadows looks like it has a lot of great shops IN and AROUND the mall, plus a lot of hotel options, too. I noticed Inverness is just across the street, bet that's expensive for 18! I'm sure there are some other great courses in that area. You guys all live in that (South) side of town?

Ha ha ha you guys are hilarious! We'd be driving there, It's only a little over a 5 hour drive (just under 400 miles) from here to there.

Park Meadows looks like it has a lot of great shops IN and AROUND the mall, plus a lot of hotel options, too. I noticed Inverness is just across the street, bet that's expensive for 18! I'm sure there are some other great courses in that area. You guys all live in that (South) side of town?

I live about 30 min north of Park meadows. That area has a lot of good stuff for sure

You guys all live in that (South) side of town?

It's the best side...but...we wear jeans to the driving range.

Don't look down on us though as we can also be seen in bright loud mouth shorts and neon shirts. A roudy bunch we are and just want to have fun.

It's the best side...but...we wear jeans to the driving range.

Don't look down on us though as we can also be seen in bright loud mouth shorts and neon shirts. A roudy bunch we are and just want to have fun.

Sounds like my type of crowd!

Sounds like my type of crowd!

Yeah. Good crowd. Insurance agent, hippie, airplane mechanic, guy named pokeslice, an asian, and one a$$hole

Yeah. Good crowd. Insurance agent, hippie, airplane mechanic, guy named pokeslice, an asian, and one a$$hole
Am I the hippie or the a$$hole?

Back